• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods calm down yeah?

You guys agree?

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some situations I agree, but most of the time I'm fine with the staff.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Really happy mods are being very open to what we are saying:) I just do wanna remind everyone here, this thread is not to flame mods, but just to put some input that you feel the staff can improve on. When criticizing, do put a reason for your criticism. That way, there'll be less confusion

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really happy mods are being very open to what we are saying:) I just do wanna remind everyone here, this thread is not to flame mods, but just to put some input that you feel the staff can improve on. When criticizing, do put a reason for your criticism. That way, there'll be less confusion
;)

ELI4YOU

Spectator
Reaction score
In any game or community, moderators are responsable to moderate in moderation. It's unpleasant for one to play games where moderators use their powers willy nilly, but it's more unpleasant when moderators barely use their powers and a game is flooded with players breaking rules. I think most MCSG's staff are responsable with their powers, especially compared to other games I've played. There is always room for improvement though! :)

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
It is not really happy mods, it is ones that are not short tempered.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci