• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mods not acting like mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, it may just be that he had to go. He might have been quickly playing a game then he had to go, or he simply lost connection. Don't jump to conclusions so fast.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally, some mods are completely useless, look like they do nothing.
Respect Mate Respect - These Mods Stop Hackers On A Day To Day Basis. Without Them You Couldn't Step Into A Single Game Without Over Half The Lobby Being Nodus Users.
Respect Mate Respect

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
What are you saying ? WE stop hackers, not them. And they don't do their works, cause I saw 2 hackers I reported 2 days ago in-game. Only a few mods are useful to be honest.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion, Moderators first duty is to find hackers and not to play (I'm not saying that they shouldn't play at all) . When the staff member has meet a said quota or have a break time then they could play and mess around. But moderators should never just leave, instead they should ask some people in the spectators if someone hacks, that would increase the number of convictions but also increase the number of people getting their just desserts.

Though i know that mods are also just players like us , they have the choice to leave the position, but instead just continue to play.
Not ALL moderators or any other rank does this exact thing as some are truly dedicated. but if someone is just mod for the rank and power, then that is an issue.

Priorities should be listed as first investigating into something that could be unfair.
Playing should always be last.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
i admit some mods are useless we see a hacker but he says he is too lazy to do the paperwork and recording so he just leaves...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. Some mods just use their powers to kick someone and get on a server, play, then leave. And some actually do their responsibilities as a mod.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah its true. Yesterday I was playing a game and an admin started the deathmatch like half the game. There were 4 people left. He wanted to start so he could play. Also when I was chasing him after that game he spawned a stone sword and killed me -.-

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never had any problems with mods, i think they are doing a great job :)

Ps: This is my opinion :p

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, because i never had any problems with them, my opinion is that they are doing good work... :) but if you don't want to be it an opinion... i could say its a fact? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci