• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Monastry AU elite team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Please take down the cb win from Auspex, it wasn't us who cbed, that cb didn't even count, my friend he cbed you guys he had no forum thread clan chat nothing so please take down that win.
I have already discussed with AppleCiider and he said it didn't count as a win towards you guys. Also it was 1-1 forfeit because we only did two round and one of the rounds you guys told us to leave. The other one we beat you guys.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Please take down the cb win from Auspex, it wasn't us who cbed, that cb didn't even count, my friend he cbed you guys he had no forum thread clan chat nothing so please take down that win.
I have already discussed with AppleCiider and he said it didn't count as a win towards you guys. Also it was 1-1 forfeit because we only did two round and one of the rounds you guys told us to leave. The other one we beat you guys.
Ok don't ever come on our thread and tell us what to do, you guys offered to cb us you accepted the battle you won the first round because ispoon killed 2 of our members off corn. You failed to continue the 2nd round because you only had 2 members on so it is a forfeit. Read our rules we're not taking down the win. We talked to mods and they agreed us now bugger off at our thread.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
When we vsed you guys we had no clan xD... That's what I mean.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
De Lies. lel. i will still compete in clen battules! ;D *sometimes* :3
lol, we don't want a rusty kid like you competing in cb's lol. Also, there is something that I will have to contact Chocolatetoe123 about involving you.

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
lol, we don't want a rusty kid like you competing in cb's lol. Also, there is something that I will have to contact Chocolatetoe123 about involving you.
Didn't chocolatetoe allow Holidays to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci