• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Monastry AU elite team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozman99

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:lozyman99
Wins/Total Games:500 with alts and stat resets
Skype name:lozyman
wins in your past 50 games:
past clans:eek:wner of Yuleh/ Quantum
past bans:none
pvp strengths bow and sword and rod
pvp weaknesses flint and steel needs improvement

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:lozyman99
Wins/Total Games:500 with alts and stat resets
Skype name:lozyman
wins in your past 50 games:
past clans:eek:wner of Yuleh/ Quantum
past bans:none
pvp strengths bow and sword and rod
pvp weaknesses flint and steel needs improvement
Trial.

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, i would like to say that i have left the clan due to the hating of a player (Obliterate, Caden4Bad). Obliterate has been being a complete dickhead to me the past 4-5 weeks and im done. I'm honestly sick of the hate i get at school by him, just because im in a clan?!.. May i also say, last time i checked using alternate accounts is against the rules.. Obliterate as you may not know has been banned on multiple accounts, e.g. vRiiP, vPiiP, BennyMac, OfficerKaboomCSW and finally Obliterate. This is clearly a player that needs to be dealt with because of his using alternate accounts to avoid the ban, he also clearly hasn't learn't his lesson, and i know he uses a client with the name of 'Metro'.

Sorry Piez, but the truth was always going to come out some time.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, i would like to say that i have left the clan due to the hating of a player (Obliterate, Caden4Bad). Obliterate has been being a complete dickhead to me the past 4-5 weeks and im done. I'm honestly sick of the hate i get at school by him, just because im in a clan?!.. May i also say, last time i checked using alternate accounts is against the rules.. Obliterate as you may not know has been banned on multiple accounts, e.g. vRiiP, vPiiP, BennyMac, OfficerKaboomCSW and finally Obliterate. This is clearly a player that needs to be dealt with because of his using alternate accounts to avoid the ban, he also clearly hasn't learn't his lesson, and i know he uses a client with the name of 'Metro'.

Sorry Piez, but the truth was always going to come out some time.
Don't get mad at me lol.
1. Probably shouldn't have stated that I was being a dickhead to you, because that makes it obvious that you are just trying to get some sort of "revenge".
2. Everyone kicked you because YOU HACKED. Don't get mad at me. It's not my fault you toggled your ass off at _VelqrohG_. A few weeks ago, when I was in a call with you, someone you previously killed and trash talked afterwards, was telling people in the lobby that you hacked. I said to you; "Yeah you probably were hacking because you always do." Then you reply with; "Yeah obviously, I don't give a sh*t." Then I decide to stick up for the other person and say "Holidays hacks." Then about 5 other people replied with; "ikr", "Yeah." "Holidays does hack" and so on. Then you die early into the game and say you are going to play CS:GO because you always do. I say; "Yeah whatever, I don't care. You always do." Then you abruptly leave the call.
3. None of those are my accounts. I am pretty sure I would have a better ratio if I get about a 1/2 in my past 50 with all of the "experience" that you are insisting that I have. This is my first and last account.
4. "This is clearly a player that needs to be dealt with." <-- This text doesn't provide you with any sort of automated evidence, I suggest you stop wasting your time.
5. Everyone has blocked you on skype, nobody likes you. You are a hacking nuisance that nobody needs in a community like this. You annoyed everyone in the call when you joined and about 5 people told you to get the hell out, then I kicked you. Please leave. If you reply to this thread again, moderators will be involved.

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't get mad at me lol.
1. Probably shouldn't have stated that I was being a dickhead to you, because that makes it obvious that you are just trying to get some sort of "revenge".
2. Everyone kicked you because YOU HACKED. Don't get mad at me. It's not my fault you toggled your ass off at _VelqrohG_. A few weeks ago, when I was in a call with you, someone you previously killed and trash talked afterwards, was telling people in the lobby that you hacked. I said to you; "Yeah you probably were hacking because you always do." Then you reply with; "Yeah obviously, I don't give a sh*t." Then I decide to stick up for the other person and say "Holidays hacks." Then about 5 other people replied with; "ikr", "Yeah." "Holidays does hack" and so on. Then you die early into the game and say you are going to play CS:GO because you always do. I say; "Yeah whatever, I don't care. You always do." Then you abruptly leave the call.
3. None of those are my accounts. I am pretty sure I would have a better ratio if I get about a 1/2 in my past 50 with all of the "experience" that you are insisting that I have. This is my first and last account.
4. "This is clearly a player that needs to be dealt with." <-- This text doesn't provide you with any sort of automated evidence, I suggest you stop wasting your time.
5. Everyone has blocked you on skype, nobody likes you. You are a hacking nuisance that nobody needs in a community like this. You annoyed everyone in the call when you joined and about 5 people told you to get the hell out, then I kicked you. Please leave. If you reply to this thread again, moderators will be involved.
May i ask why you were banned on Obliterate.. um *cough cough* speed hacks.. and your saying Obliterate isn't your account.. um you just replied on obliterate.. Genius. Oh and i was kicked? lel i remember leaving the clan earlier tonight. Nobody likes me.. okay cool its a shame i see you at school standing by yourself looking lonely.. obviously one of those kids who think they're cool cause they have internet friend! :D. Telling me internet friends are better than irl friends, cool. Buddy your life evolves around mcsg when mcsg should evolve around yours. Lying also gets you nowhere in life, you know that those are your accounts.. Oh and i hacked?? never been banned on mcsg ever.. mhm i must be a hacker! May i also ask, why would i hack against my own clan mates?? Logic?? Everyone has blocked me on skype, cool, i atleast i actually have irl friends and honestly, i don't give a crap about what people think about me on the internet. Mhm may i also include how much of a mcsg addict you are, mhm you have been insulting me at school abusing me, all just because of a game??? Mate irl sh*t is more important than some video game you play. _VelgrohG_ has screenshots of my .minecraft folder.. And apperently you made up that i wouldn't show my .minecraft folder on skype.. Mhm was i asleep or something, don't remember that.. Okay get moderators involved, im not the one that has 5 perm banned accounts on the MCGamer Network. I also remember you saying, 'Crap, im banned on mcsg, doesn't matter my clan will give me an alt anyway'. Mhm so your clan is also sus of alt'ing. And as i said, please get moderators involved, im not the one breaking rules on this community.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Please stop this flame!!!
Just inbox each other...

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
May i ask why you were banned on Obliterate.. um *cough cough* speed hacks.. and your saying Obliterate isn't your account.. um you just replied on obliterate.. Genius. Oh and i was kicked? lel i remember leaving the clan earlier tonight. Nobody likes me.. okay cool its a shame i see you at school standing by yourself looking lonely.. obviously one of those kids who think they're cool cause they have internet friend! :D. Telling me internet friends are better than irl friends, cool. Buddy your life evolves around mcsg when mcsg should evolve around yours. Lying also gets you nowhere in life, you know that those are your accounts.. Oh and i hacked?? never been banned on mcsg ever.. mhm i must be a hacker! May i also ask, why would i hack against my own clan mates?? Logic?? Everyone has blocked me on skype, cool, i atleast i actually have irl friends and honestly, i don't give a crap about what people think about me on the internet. Mhm may i also include how much of a mcsg addict you are, mhm you have been insulting me at school abusing me, all just because of a game??? Mate irl sh*t is more important than some video game you play. _VelgrohG_ has screenshots of my .minecraft folder.. And apperently you made up that i wouldn't show my .minecraft folder on skype.. Mhm was i asleep or something, don't remember that.. Okay get moderators involved, im not the one that has 5 perm banned accounts on the MCGamer Network. I also remember you saying, 'Crap, im banned on mcsg, doesn't matter my clan will give me an alt anyway'. Mhm so your clan is also sus of alt'ing. And as i said, please get moderators involved, im not the one breaking rules on this community.
#Monastry hasn't given Obliterate any alts and Obliterate quit didn't he because he got banned?

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
#Monastry hasn't given Obliterate any alts and Obliterate quit didn't he because he got banned?
Obliterate still plays today, on an alt called caden4repromote. As i said he is banned on more than 5 other accounts aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci