• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Monastry AU elite team

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ShowMeUrSkill (alts)
Wins/Total Games: 19/87
Skype name: don't take this away from the fact that I said I'm mature: ishrektu
wins in your past 87 games: 19
past clans: #Persistence, #Resistence, #Fatal, many more but too many to write :p
past bans: None
pvp strengths: Rod, fns, sword, bow (everything)
pvp weaknesses: Nothing really
And I'm choosing not to be on trial in Citrus 2.0 for this clan.

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ShowMeUrSkill (alts)
Wins/Total Games: 19/87
Skype name: don't take this away from the fact that I said I'm mature: ishrektu
wins in your past 87 games: 19
past clans: #Persistence, #Resistence, #Fatal, many more but too many to write :p
past bans: None
pvp strengths: Rod, fns, sword, bow (everything)
pvp weaknesses: Nothing really
And I'm choosing not to be on trial in Citrus 2.0 for this clan.
I'm sorry but you've been declined.
Reason: Under age.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
May i ask why you were banned on Obliterate.. um *cough cough* speed hacks.. and your saying Obliterate isn't your account.. um you just replied on obliterate.. Genius. Oh and i was kicked? lel i remember leaving the clan earlier tonight. Nobody likes me.. okay cool its a shame i see you at school standing by yourself looking lonely.. obviously one of those kids who think they're cool cause they have internet friend! :D. Telling me internet friends are better than irl friends, cool. Buddy your life evolves around mcsg when mcsg should evolve around yours. Lying also gets you nowhere in life, you know that those are your accounts.. Oh and i hacked?? never been banned on mcsg ever.. mhm i must be a hacker! May i also ask, why would i hack against my own clan mates?? Logic?? Everyone has blocked me on skype, cool, i atleast i actually have irl friends and honestly, i don't give a crap about what people think about me on the internet. Mhm may i also include how much of a mcsg addict you are, mhm you have been insulting me at school abusing me, all just because of a game??? Mate irl sh*t is more important than some video game you play. _VelgrohG_ has screenshots of my .minecraft folder.. And apperently you made up that i wouldn't show my .minecraft folder on skype.. Mhm was i asleep or something, don't remember that.. Okay get moderators involved, im not the one that has 5 perm banned accounts on the MCGamer Network. I also remember you saying, 'Crap, im banned on mcsg, doesn't matter my clan will give me an alt anyway'. Mhm so your clan is also sus of alt'ing. And as i said, please get moderators involved, im not the one breaking rules on this community.
lol. In rugby I said; "Don't pass it to [Holidays's irl name], he sucks." Then you walked off and said; "Fine then play without me." Then you put your head down and started crying, and I am the one who is lonely? I have more friends than you kiddo. You pimple faced sh1t c0ck

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
_VelgrohG_ has screenshots of my .minecraft folder.. And apperently you made up that i wouldn't show my .minecraft folder on skype.
You refused to screenshare with him. You have screenshared countless times with me and you made up that you didn't know how to screenshare. You gave him screenshots of your .minecraft folder? OMG!!! You totally didn't just move all of your hacked clients onto your desktop and then screenshot OMG!!!! That proves so much omg omg omg you don't hack nvm you don't you gave him screenshots

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
lol why would u apply for a clan if you have this big of amount of flame on it. Also stop arguing about who has more "irl" friends, and the arguing in general. And like someone else perviously said: go somewhere else to proof youre right.

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
The amount pimples on your face is also a very serious matter.
Just letting you know, that is discrimination towards me and mate, you wait till school on monday.. might not want to go buddy, well if you do you won't really have a face by the end of the day, shut up you little anorexic f*ck. Mate atleast i have friends and can talk to girls. Buddy you're going to get nowhere in life with that stupid attitude.

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
lol why would u apply for a clan if you have this big of amount of flame on it. Also stop arguing about who has more "irl" friends, and the arguing in general. And like someone else perviously said: go somewhere else to proof youre right.
Honestly i don't give a sh*t about this clan, if it disbands ill be happy. :D

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Just letting you know, that is discrimination towards me and mate, you wait till school on monday.. might not want to go buddy, well if you do you won't really have a face by the end of the day, shut up you little anorexic f*ck. Mate atleast i have friends and can talk to girls. Buddy you're going to get nowhere in life with that stupid attitude.
lol like you could do anything coward
i'd like to see you TRY to talk to girls.
btw, this is mcsg forums. Take your issues out on people while ur playing csgay and my little pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci