• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone . My name is GuyK, I'm the maker of "Moonlight Lake" & "Snowkrill Island."
Maybe some of you know, maybe not but "Moonlight Lake" is going to be deleted this week.
I think its wrong and I don't know why they even thought about deleting it.
My map is not the best but not the worst. I think its fun and awesome!
So what if its small?
So what if there are not a lot of terreforming?
So what if certain people dislike it?
You are making a mistake!
I think if a map is fun , it shouldn't be deleted.
We all hate maps.
I got soo many messeges of how people love it and I am soo happy from all the support you all gave me.
I just dont understand why would you even think about deleting a map that a lot of us like it?

ChadTheDJ, If you delete it, you are making a mistake.

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the map, but I probably should have helped with you posting this after all, because your grammar kills my eyes. xD
EDIT: I helped correct the grammar, so don't reply saying there are no grammar mistakes :D

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally don't like the map. Too many tree's, bland and boring structures. Chests which are not taken within 5 minutes are usually empty for the rest of the game. This map also has Solar Frost syndrome where the person who get's the stone sword at corn has basically won the match.

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
I lovc this map its one of my faviourites i would hate to see it get deleted :(

H4rdWarePlay3r

Survivor
Reaction score
DON'T DELETE IT! THIS MAP MADE MCSG, IT MADE ME, I MADE ME TO PLAY ON MCSG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MAP AND THIS MAP MADE MCSG UP TO 90% AND NOW IT IS GOING TO BE 10%!!!!!!
DON'T DO THE MISTAKE CHAD!

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally don't like the map. Too many tree's, bland and boring structures. Chests which are not taken within 5 minutes are usually empty for the rest of the game. This map also has Solar Frost syndrome where the person who get's the stone sword at corn has basically won the match.
'chests which aren't taken in 5 minutes are usually empty for the rest of the game' - now I know what you meant, but where did the grammar go here, this doesn't make sense. Also, the last sentence you said isn't really true, the winner of the game is the best at pvp, because there is a limited amount of tier 2 chests, which means no one can really get 'stacked,' making it fair, as who ever is the best, wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci