• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't like the map. Too many tree's, bland and boring structures. Chests which are not taken within 5 minutes are usually empty for the rest of the game. This map also has Solar Frost syndrome where the person who get's the stone sword at corn has basically won the match.
Well you are soo wrong .
The structures are small and different so people wont get stuck there for 10 min .
If you die in the middle , Its a bad luck , or you just suck :3
You just dont know the map very well .
Dont answer that .

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay. My main argument here, and I have to be blunt; the map is not well made, and isn't good.

How can you guys honestly say that a map like this deserves to be on the servers compared to other amazing maps?
Just look at maps such as Treachorous Heights, Blossom Isle, Pirate's Bay, Spiritual Grounds.. They are all amazing and much better than Moonlight Lake. They have buildings, good terraforming and plenty of chests that aren't taken in 2 minutes.

Moonlight is also very unfair, and depending on where you spawn, you can have a huge advantage compared to other people who are at a disadvantage and have to swim.

brynemannen8

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally like this map, because when you get into a fight either you or the opponent dies, as running away on this map is very difficult. It makes a quick and intense game, can be compared to Solar Frost. Maybe bit to many trees, but at least it is not like SG2 where you have to search every building with 70 floors each. If you get good loot at spawn, you have a very good chance to win, as there is not many tier 2's on this map, like on SG4. I have no problems with that, but the problem with the spawn is that there is not a ''lilly pad route'' from every spawnplatfrom. If that gets fixed it would be awesome. Anyways, plz do not delete this map!

Deadlykronos123

Spectator
Reaction score
To be quite honest here i never did like the Teweran maps (my opinion) but to keep this on topic here moonlight lake to be fair is very bias, which is not the best thing for a mcsg map. Even though Jay said that it is mainly skill included in this map but it is the matter of fact mcsg is not all skill based it has to have that aspect of being noob friendly for popularity , Which i why this map is probably being kicked out and i agree with the idea of kicking this map out so sorry i do not mind the map but it has good reasons of being "removed".

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
To be quite honest here i never did like the Teweran maps (my opinion) but to keep this on topic here moonlight lake to be fair is very bias, which is not the best thing for a mcsg map. Even though Jay said that it is mainly skill included in this map but it is the matter of fact mcsg is not all skill based it has to have that aspect of being noob friendly for popularity , Which i why this map is probably being kicked out and i agree with the idea of kicking this map out so sorry i do not mind the map but it has good reasons of being "removed".
I'm sorry but if you didn't like Tewerans maps you're not a sane person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci