• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Embarassing School Moment

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
That one moment when u trip and knock down ur girlfriend and she faceplants On concrete D:

CrazyZombie1140

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so, I have a friend who has a girlfriend. I got a text from him once... It was a pic of his d1ck. Then, about 10 secs later he goes: Dammit that was supposed to get to *girlfriend's name*. So funny.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I averted one recently. In my locker bay the girls bathrooms are on the left and boys to the right, but near the sophomore lockers it's reversed. I was about to walk into the girls bathrooms while walking past the sophomore locker bay but I quickly noticed, did a spin move, and no one noticed.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, so, I have a friend who has a girlfriend. I got a text from him once... It was a pic of his d1ck. Then, about 10 secs later he goes: Dammit that was supposed to get to *girlfriend's name*. So funny.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal... .-.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I almost burnt the school. Oops.
Well, you guys get into some weird situations...

Instead of doing embarrassing situations, we might as well talk about all the illegal crap we've been involved in instead. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci