• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
[=WELCOME TO MY MUSIC THREAD=]

The main purpose of this thread is to share the music you enjoy yourself with the community, I will try to give as much feedback as I can. Anything music related can be freely discused here.

I do advertise that the songs has swearing words in it just any case any mod comes up and says it. I also know that this has been done already but I dont see it being active. I will try to post one new song every day or 2. I dont think it will be really known artists tho. If you like rap you might check out a couple of playlists I have clicking here and here

I think that music is something beautiful, it represents somehow the way we are, the way we think and the way we feel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't question that JB song, I'm pretty surprised I've started liking JB's music.
These are pretty much from genres of music I listen to right now and something I base off my music library.
(Also I realized this redirect you to the songs I've put in my playlist, but I'm too bored to change the link)

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywWB67Z7zQ&list=PLgM3UPGl0fcf0I-HdImwhUva468fq3cEW&index=126
Don't question that JB song, I'm pretty surprised I've started liking JB's music.
These are pretty much from genres of music I listen to right now and something I base off my music library.
(Also I realized this redirect you to the songs I've put in my playlist, but I'm too bored to change the link)
will listen to it in a sec ^.^

EDIT: The Justin Bieber song has a good vibe in it some kind of tropical house vibe, I do like it, the rest are not as my style but they are enjoyable. The calvin harris one is pretty good imo. c:

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Tech N9ne - Speedom (fast rap = life)

Some SwagyTracks stuff, a lot of those underground artists are really good.

There's also this "Oliver Heldens X Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive)"

It's a funky EDM type song that I found really catchy in a montage by Vap0ur

I'd like the original song but the music video is crazy messed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci