• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Tech N9ne - Speedom (fast rap = life)

Some SwagyTracks stuff, a lot of those underground artists are really good.

There's also this "Oliver Heldens X Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive)"

It's a funky EDM type song that I found really catchy in a montage by Vap0ur

I'd like the original song but the music video is crazy messed up.
YO SPEEDOM WAS LIKE MY LIFE WHEN IT CAME OUT WHAT A Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom BANDWAGON MOD :((((

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
YO SPEEDOM WAS LIKE MY LIFE WHEN IT CAME OUT WHAT A Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom BANDWAGON MOD :((((
I liked Worldwide Choppers a few years ago, I think it was old when I got word of it, but I was watching an Ali Tomineek video (my main man since like 4th grade) and he did a cover of speedom so I checked it out :p

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
I liked Worldwide Choppers a few years ago, I think it was old when I got word of it, but I was watching an Ali Tomineek video (my main man since like 4th grade) and he did a cover of speedom so I checked it out :p
dude ali tomineek is pretty sick

yeah i found out about wwc in 6th grade (2 years ago)

i got the yelawolf verse down LOL

but if u've never heard of a couple of more underground (popular cuz of fast rap challenges)

(watsky was shakespear in erb season 1 :p)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
dude ali tomineek is pretty sick

yeah i found out about wwc in 6th grade (2 years ago)

i got the yelawolf verse down LOL
Yelawolf's voice is borderline annoying but the verse is alright haha

Yeah I used to listen to Ali Tomineek's stuff in like elementary school/middle school while doing homework and whatnot lol

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally my favorite music genre is easily rock and/or rock and roll. Thinking of modern bands I like Three Days Grace, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, etc.. I can listen to these bands and vent and I feel it helps me with my depression. Overall favorite music I like Classic Rock like The Beatles, Queen, Hendrix, Randy Rhoads, and Led Zeppelin. Music is a great way to relax. I listen to a lot of music and play many instruments and that is one of the only things keeping me alive. Music is greater than anything else in my life and I would rather have it than anything else. Just my two cents about music.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I post again? :>
Love Daft Punk c:
Personally my favorite music genre is easily rock and/or rock and roll. Thinking of modern bands I like Three Days Grace, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, etc.. I can listen to these bands and vent and I feel it helps me with my depression. Overall favorite music I like Classic Rock like The Beatles, Queen, Hendrix, Randy Rhoads, and Led Zeppelin. Music is a great way to relax. I listen to a lot of music and play many instruments and that is one of the only things keeping me alive. Music is greater than anything else in my life and I would rather have it than anything else. Just my two cents about music.
I recommend you supertramp, I honestly love it ^.^ I will link some songs here

DAY 5 AND 6 ARE OUT SORRY FOR THE DELAY :C

LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS FORMAT BETTER

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Moved

Thread Moved from former location to proper location.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
How is this off topic? I really dont get it tbh. Plus Girls' thread wasnt moved. Literally makes no sense.
This thread does not spark or ignite conversation regarding MCGamer or the community, therefore, it is more fitting in off-topic.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Is a place to share the music you like and discuss with people in the community, you read the thread it says it there, honestly makes no sense. Adding that alot fo threads on the community section dont do it, plus this been here wont be seen by anybody, I didnt even know this section existed. Again, maes no sense.
This thread does not spark or ignite conversation regarding MCGamer or the community, therefore, it is more fitting in off-topic.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Is a place to share the music you like and discuss with people in the community, you read the thread it says it there, honestly makes no sense. Adding that alot fo threads on the community section dont do it, plus this been here wont be seen by anybody, I didnt even know this section existed. Again, maes no sense.
it was made by a mod=automatic god thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci