• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback guys I wanted this to make a place where people could actually share stuff with each other not just me c:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite song that's current day is probably 10 Bands or Energy by Drake.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wanted to make this thead because I wanted to know what music people listen to and to colaborate with the song that are liking the most at the moment. I would also like to share some of mine too. I can listen to anything besides hard metal. I am listening to rap mostly now so here is my song.

<snip>

I do advertise that the song has swearing words in it just any case any mod comes up and says it. I also know that this has been done already but I dont see it being active. I will try to post one new song every day or 2. I dont think it will be really known artists tho. If you like rap you might check out a couple of playlists I have clicking here and here

I think that music is something beautiful, it represents somehow the way we are, the way we think and the way we feel.
I'm liking all the music within this thread, which makes it an awesome one! However, I had to snip out the video due to the title being inappropriate along with the content in the song. Now songs posted here and there within this thread that are explicit, but I won't find them now as I will be going to sleep, so if you notice any just hmu and I will deal with it :)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm liking all the music within this thread, which makes it an awesome one! However, I had to snip out the video due to the title being inappropriate along with the content in the song. Now songs posted here and there within this thread that are explicit, but I won't find them now as I will be going to sleep, so if you notice any just hmu and I will deal with it :)
Do you mean that they dont have to have innapropiate words in the title? I mean most of the rap songs do have swearing words so :/
ur bad!!!1Uno

Reaction score
will listen to it in a sec ^.^

EDIT: The Justin Bieber song has a good vibe in it some kind of tropical house vibe, I do like it, the rest are not as my style but they are enjoyable. The calvin harris one is pretty good imo. c:
JB is actually starting to make good music and not the sh*t he made back in 2010-2012

Eden Project must be my favorite producer right now. He does everything by himself and also makes really good vocals.

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
The best song I've heard in such a long time:
https://soundcloud.com/iamdeverano/november
really chill, I love it.
Here's some random songs I have listened to in the past! *Swearing warning*
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, really hard to reply to everything in every single one.

-Sandstorm-fire
-Witt Lowry-fire
-Six shooters-love it
-Fumes- kind of overrated but I like it.
-Xenogenesis-Love it.

great stuff man.
swagytracks always delivers

edit: i have a weekly music thread thing if you want to check it out here, too lazy to find a bunch of songs to put in one post http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/2-0-girls-song-of-the-week-thread.223800/
Will check it out. C:
EDEN - end credits
Eden makes wierd beats but are still really enjoyable c:
Tech N9ne - Speedom (fast rap = life)

Some SwagyTracks stuff, a lot of those underground artists are really good.

There's also this "Oliver Heldens X Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive)"

It's a funky EDM type song that I found really catchy in a montage by Vap0ur

I'd like the original song but the music video is crazy messed up.
-Fast Rap = life I completely agree, that song is fire. Did you listen to the song I commented on your minitage oh well?
-I saw oliver heldens live this summer, honestly amazing. I love from him harmony.
My favorite song that's current day is probably 10 Bands or Energy by Drake.
In my opinion Drake is way too overrated, but I have nothing against him, perhaps do you know e-dubble?

SECOND SONG OUT

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
E-Dubble yessssss! I forget who I found out about him from, but I know it was some old MCSG YouTuber ;-;
He follows me on Twitter ^.^ Let me oh is stright ughhhhh

Reaction score
In my opinion Drake is way too overrated, but I have nothing against him, perhaps do you know e-dubble?

SECOND SONG OUT
Many people know e-Dubble for his newer freestyle fridays, but I feel like his older ones were pretty nice too, like "It's in the bag" and "let me oh"

He follows me on Twitter ^.^ Let me oh is stright ughhhhh
omg edubble follows u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci