• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for your apology. I may not know you personally, but I respect you for having the courage to stand up and apologize. I'm pleased to see that you have learned from your mistakes and I feel as though this public apology shows how much you've grown as a person.
We all make mistakes and no one is perfect. What is important is that we learn from those mistakes and allow them to let us grow as person. Thank you for apologizing.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for your apology. I may not know you personally, but I respect you for having the courage to stand up and apologize. I'm pleased to see that you have learned from your mistakes and I feel as though this public apology shows how much you've grown as a person.
We all make mistakes and no one is perfect. What is important is that we learn from those mistakes and allow them to let us grow as person. Thank you for apologizing.
THIS! ^_^

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you Makay for your wonderful words, this made my day. :D

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Respect.

But did u really call him a prickly porcupine?!
Lol, I called him a pr**k, because he called me a dumba**

Edit: If you noticed, I didn't double post, I just edited my post, and censored the swear words. :D

Last edited:
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I do really appreciate you make these kinda posts, as it is really mature. Thanks for your apologize <3

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
You're wasting your time here. The only reason you posted this is to get unbanned. I agree that you were brave and mature but posting an apology for a thing you said in the past is useless and a waste of time. Forget the past and move on. ~I just made that up.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

You're wasting your time here. The only reason you posted this is to get unbanned. I agree that you were brave and mature but posting an apology for a thing you said in the past is useless and a waste of time. Forget the past and move on. ~I just made that up.
Hello!

Instead of sounding that rude, how are you 100% sure he is doing this because he wants to get unabnned? Instead of being that disrespectful towards community members that are trying their best to be friends with everyone, Can you leave the thread? Because what makes people the kinda of post you just made, so please leave the thread if you have nothing "valid" to say.

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello!

Instead of sounding that rude, how are you 100% sure he is doing this because he wants to get unabnned? Instead of being that disrespectful towards community members that are trying their best to be friends with everyone, Can you leave the thread? Because what makes people the kinda of post you just made, so please leave the thread if you have nothing "valid" to say.
This is my opinions towards TripIV. He shouldn't apologies for something he done in the past. The past is the past for a reason. Sorry, for being rude and towards TripIV not you. I'd advice you to leave this to me and TripIV.

Last edited:
A

Axel | PlazaGames

This is my opinions towards TripIV. He shouldn't apologies for something he done is the past. The past is the past for a reason. Sorry, for being rude and towards TripIV not you. I'd advice you to leave this to me and TripIV.
Just because you know TripIV doesn't mean he is apologising so he can get unbanned. I am quite sure, he knows that just by apologising, it is almost 95% impossible to be unbanned, it does depend a lot on the reason of your ban. However, Can Ceroria lock this thread? I am quite sure this is going to end bad, as it seems like it is an argument.
Thanks if you do so Ceroria <3

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't even know TripIV. I don't know why you are still replying, i didn't even say anything towards you and no Mod can lock this thread because its not yours. I just stated my opinion towards TripIV and not you.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci