• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Best Regards - Catbug

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Judging from the title, I guess you could say that... Well, I don't feel like I belong here anymore.

MCSG has been my home for a year now, and I've never regretted a single second of it. All the times playing with friends, meeting new people, and building such strong friendships. Literally, this has been the best community I've ever been in & come to love. Seeing as MCSG doesn't interest me anymore, meaning I have no more fun in playing MCSG... or Minecraft in general, I think it's time that I should move on. But, before that happens, I'd like to give my thanks to all the friends I've got to meet here.

~

Macobeast -- Nick, thank you SO much for being there for me whenever I needed it. The hilarious times I've spent with you, I never regretted it once. You'll always have a special place in my heart, even though you tend to get annoying sometimes (haha!). Thank you for caring about me, and staying with me no matter what. You were one of my first friends on MCSG, & I thought you were weird at first-- but, boy, was I wrong! We're the same, and always will be. Thank you.

mat56789 -- Mat! You were one of the first on MCSG to be my best friend, even though you quit playing MCSG (cough, COD noob, cough). Those were the times! All the hilarious skype calls, and even webcamming. I'd like to say thank you, even though you ARE annoying! But, that's okay, because that's what makes you-- you! Thanks for introducing me to new people, really.

oooNEONNUKEooo -- Tyler! You were always my favorite in the group, haha. I remember when we first met. It was on TS & we thought we'd just go into plug dj or something that Antster was hosting... karaoke? Something like that! You've made me laugh countless times, and it's sad that you stopped playing MCSG before me. But, nevertheless, thank you for being one of my best friends here! Maybe we can talk some time in the future, we never know what can happen!

Nova & Voxcile -- Those YouTubes days were a blast! I didn't necessarily got to know you guys as well as the others, but who cares. You were special to me then, and still are. Thank you so much.

THE REBELS -- Branbob83 , CraftyKratonite , RyanHolland , and everyone else. You guys basically made a huge impact on my MCSG experience here, and I would like to say thank you for doing so. Even though I wasn't a member for long, I'll still be y'alls best friends. The Rebels chat? Oh, my. It's one of the first things I look at when I wake up, & it never fails to make me smile. Thank you for being the most hilarious, and fun clan I've ever come close to.

Johan1555 -- Ellen! You little magnificent penguin, you! I love you. Thank you for being there for me on ts, or skype! You're different than everyone else, & that's what makes you special to me. You never fail to make me laugh, or even consider if there's something wrong with you. But, you know what? That's fine, because I have the same problem as you. We're both messed up, & maybe that's why we're inseparable! I'll always be there, Ellenboo. :) Thank you.

Stealthtjmax -- Maxypie! You're so adorable. You're very insecure, and that makes me wanna bully/tease you! (Weird, I know.) I can talk to you so calmly, it's not even funny. It'd be really awesome if you were my brother or friend in real life. Honestly, I thought you were just one of those people who say "SWAG" or "YOLO" (even though you do jokingly.) but you weren't. I really should stop judging people in my head! It's such a habit. Anywho, thank you for being my current best friend :). It wouldn't be the same without you.

Angryjukebox -- Brother from another mother & father! Thank you for being the amazing person you are. :') I'm still going to talk to you, & you know that.

Yesh (DoodleBob91) -- Doodluh! You're freaking funneh, man. You're really fun to play with, and know you're apart of my current group of friends. :') Thank you for becoming one of my friends, really.

Tironas11 -- Sloth! Thank you for helping me & being my friend. We weren't necessarily close before, but that doesn't really matter, now does it? You've become one of my friends, and that's all that matters. Thank you.

Undead_99 -- Anna! You were one of the first girl MCSG players I've looked up to. Thank you for becoming my friend. :) All the times spent playing TIMV were really hilarious, & amazing. Maybe in the future that can happen again.

Zado -- Zadokyute! You're so adorable. :) I remember waaaay back when you use to mute your mic on ts (sometimes you still do). Playing MCSG with you has always been a blast. Thanks for being my friend here! You'll always be the little Zadokyute that I know. :)

polarisXD -- Pole Dancur! I remember when you'd just randomly join the ts & no one knew you. I kinda felt bad since you didn't know anybody, so I'd let you into my circle. That wasn't a mistake! Even though you yell A LOT.. You're still my friend, and I thank you for that. Even though you're so obsessed with 'calculating' your w/l ratio and such... oh gosh, haha!

TheJustHellooo -- you're not perfect. Imperfect Chrissy! :') Thanks for being my friend, & putting my self esteem up ;D.

duckluv321 -- You're the best Duck I've ever come to known. Thank you for making a difference in this community! :) & thank you for being my friend.

Cscoop -- Coopy! I remember back in August when we barely knew each other, yet we still played together. :D I thought you & Disruptor were some sort of legends, because I didn't really know how to play MCSG that well. You were donors, and I wasn't! Haha, well, anyways, it's been a fun time & it was fun to meet a cool person like you :) including Alex!

To anyone else I have missed, I'm sorry. But, know this: You all hold a very special place in my heart, & I will never forget any of you. Who knows, I could always come back. It's not like it'll be a crime to do so. Only the future can tell.

~

Without further ado, this is Kimberly's official leave from MCSG. I love you all. Make sure your hearts never change :).

"If along the way you lose certain things... you can always get back up and create them again."

~ Kimberly (Catbug)

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
</3 We'll Miss you Kim.
Best of luck wherever you go from here.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Kim, did you forget to drop the sugar peas?

In all seriousness, we'll all miss you. You're the best, and only catbug I'll ever know <3

Reaction score
TheJustHellooo -- you're not perfect. Imperfect Chrissy! :') Thanks for being my friend, & putting my self esteem up ;D.

Another I'm leaving thread. Oh, but I am perfect.

Without further ado, this is Kimberly's official leave from MCSG. I love you all. Make sure your hearts never change:).
You just put me to half a heart... MY HEARTS ARE FREAKING DANCING...

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
I seriously was about to shed a tear we had such a blast i will allways remember you! you will never leave my heart its sad to see you go now that i have started playing again but we still have to have talk on skype! Please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci