• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Best Regards - Catbug

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye Kim :( . I'll never forget that day you introduced me to the community. You were my first buddy ever on teamspeak, and I will never forget you. I hope you do well in the future!

~Pole Dancur

I'll be on ts, but no doubt I'll probably be in the AFK channel. :3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Lescent, goodbye.
1. I never knew you were a girl until the day that I met you in Rebels chat. Sorry about that.
2. I thought you were a noob like me back in September and stuff. Boy, was I wrong.
3. We'll miss you
4. Rubik's Cube!!!
5. Best of luck wherever you go. You'll succeed, no doubt, just like you did here at MCSG.
6. I'm sure the Rebels will welcome you back into their home if you decide to come back.
7. Did you see that I skipped number 4?
9. Made you look!
10. Did you see that I skipped number 8?

11. Farewell. Best of Luck!
~~Mooclan

Undead_99

Experienced
Reaction score
Undead_99 -- Anna! You were one of the first girl MCSG players I've looked up to. Thank you for becoming my friend. :) All the times spent playing TIMV were really hilarious, & amazing. Maybe in the future that can happen again.

Aw Kim! All your messages were so sweet! It was so fun playing all sorts of minecraft with you! So many adventures. Literally. Hopefully we can still keep in touch through instagram and occasionally skype. It was great getting to know you and becoming friends, you're one of the nicest people I met on here. And yea, we definitely need to play more mc in the future, but until then have a great summer!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Kim,you made me realize something.
Im a bad person.
In one of your captions, you said that you thought they were going to be a guy to say "Swag" and "YOLO"
Apparently, you dont like that, and i guess it made us grow apart.
But in the time that you were my friend, like when I had to talk to you and calm you down on Eshans Server after the "Incident" and all the other times, i will miss you. You have made me a better person. It sucks to see you go.
~oooNEON... I mean Tyler773

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
No! D:
I really don't want you to leave. :'( I'm going to respect your choice instead of spamming you in PM, however. Just be sure to pop back sometime on the MCSG/Forgotten TS, please. The world needs their daily dosage of catbug/kimbrulee!

I'll miss you, Kim. Take care and have fun in life c:

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No! D:
I really don't want you to leave. :'( I'm going to respect your choice instead of spamming you in PM, however. Just be sure to pop back sometime on the MCSG/Forgotten TS, please. The world needs their daily dosage of catbug/kimbrulee!

I'll miss you, Kim. Take care and have fun in life c:
I will whenever I can, thanks Sloth :)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye Kim <3. U see that avatar I got? Well, that is my emotion after seeing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci