• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Best Regards - Catbug

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
You are the bravest warrior (unless you didn't et cat bug off that)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much! you have been my best friend in this community (Sorry to my other besties) it's sad you see you leave but I will still hopefully talk you everyday :D <3

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
Kim, I love you. First meeting you: In Teamspeak with Herman.
I remember how you were so nice to me, we both sitting in the channel quiet. We played some kind of
''Capture The Wool'' and without saying any words, we were a great team.
Then after a few days, I got in at night, and saw you in a big channel of people and I joined. The best decision I've made. I felt like I had found my place in the the MCSG Ts, after seeing all Tristan's dirty jokes and hearing everybody laugh I fell in love with the Teamspeak.

To the point, Kim, you're the best friend a girl can have.
You've been like a sister to me, you've always been there when I needed to talk.
I'm almost crying right now, I know you'll still be on the Teamspeak, but it doesn't feel the same.
Kim, you are my sister, you're always there for me and I will always be here for you.
I can't explain how much I'll miss playing with you, dying, winning and laugh. (Mostly die.)
I love you, as a sister.<3
~Ellen
P.s: Is it stupid that I'm almost crying even though you'll still be on Skype, Kik and Teamspeak?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
No but now honestly Kim, jokes aside, being your friend has been 7 months of laughter, fun, drama, long video calls and more.

I'm sure you're still going to be active on skype and on kik, but this is the perfect time and place where I can tell you how awesome of a friend you are.

We basically got close not through MCSG, but through OMGpop, Eshans Survival server and skype. Although Eshans server crumbled down, and caused drama, oddly, that drama got us closer.

Just remember, Kim, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there, if you have problems, I'll be there, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there. Although we don't talk as much now as we used to before, I'll never forget all the memories we've had, all the laughing, talking, singing, crying and more will never be forgotten.

Thanks for being such a great friend

Love, your Filipino buddy/slut Tristan :)

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kim, I love you. First meeting you: In Teamspeak with Herman.
I remember how you were so nice to me, we both sitting in the channel quiet. We played some kind of
''Capture The Wool'' and without saying any words, we were a great team.
Then after a few days, I got in at night, and saw you in a big channel of people and I joined. The best decision I've made. I felt like I had found my place in the the MCSG Ts, after seeing all Tristan's dirty jokes and hearing everybody laugh I fell in love with the Teamspeak.

To the point, Kim, you're the best friend a girl can have.
You've been like a sister to me, you've always been there when I needed to talk.
I'm almost crying right now, I know you'll still be on the Teamspeak, but it doesn't feel the same.
Kim, you are my sister, you're always there for me and I will always be here for you.
I can't explain how much I'll miss playing with you, dying, winning and laugh. (Mostly die.)
I love you, as a sister.<3
~Ellen
P.s: Is it stupid that I'm almost crying even though you'll still be on Skype, Kik and Teamspeak?
No, :) it's not stupid. Thank you, Ellen, I love you! And, yes, we'll always talk!

No but now honestly Kim, jokes aside, being your friend has been 7 months of laughter, fun, drama, long video calls and more.

I'm sure you're still going to be active on skype and on kik, but this is the perfect time and place where I can tell you how awesome of a friend you are.

We basically got close not through MCSG, but through OMGpop, Eshans Survival server and skype. Although Eshans server crumbled down, and caused drama, oddly, that drama got us closer.

Just remember, Kim, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there, if you have problems, I'll be there, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there. Although we don't talk as much now as we used to before, I'll never forget all the memories we've had, all the laughing, talking, singing, crying and more will never be forgotten.

Thanks for being such a great friend

Love, your Filipino buddy/slut Tristan :)
Oh, Tristan :D. I'll never forget you, & your smokey voice. You'll always be in my heart, ya slut! ;)

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Kiiimmmmmmmmm! I'm gonna miss you! You better still stay in the Rebels chat and talk from time to time! I'm gonna miss our random conversations, but also our serious conversations back when we talked more. You're an awesome person and it sucks to hear you go...I'm always here if you need me, even though now I'm probably your last resort of someone to talk to lol...These past months have been a blast and I'm glad that I was able to experience them with you! Good luck with whatever you do and remember to have fun! Bai Kim/Kimberly/Lescent/Nyan cat/Kimb/catbug. We will all miss you! c:

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Kim :( Haven't talk to you in a while but good luck in the future!

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Goodbye Kim :( . I'll never forget that day you introduced me to the community. You were my first buddy ever on teamspeak, and I will never forget you. I hope you do well in the future!

~Pole Dancur

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci