• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 'Move' to MCSG! C;

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I checked your staticts and you're eu player. Welcome but you're gonna be stressed about hackers, you won't play a good game on eu. Like Lifeyz_ said "leave before it's too late".
not so serious but serious

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I checked your staticts and you're eu player. Welcome but you're gonna be stressed about hackers, you won't play a good game on eu. Like Lifeyz_ said "leave before it's too late".
not so serious but serious
I live in the EU.
MP have EU servers too, and let me tell you, the amount of hackers in SG was WAY too damn high... I think I'll be alright, I eat hackers for Breakfast. ;)

UT458

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in the EU.
MP have EU servers too, and let me tell you, the amount of hackers in SG was WAY too damn high... I think I'll be alright, I eat hackers for Breakfast. ;)
I do seem to remember you like some salt on them too ;).

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to play on Minecade all the time. Hahaha. Moved to MP around December time, and now here. :)
Haha, I was actually one of the first players to play on Mineplex, but back then it was just Castle Siege.. good times.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCG community! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome, I hope you have enjoyed your stay so far. Great to see players moving to MCGamer. If you need some questions answered, just private message me and I will answer them. We cover more then 2+ servers so AU, US, EU etc. US features a lot though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci