• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation: Lemonz87

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
I cri erritm, Thank you for your time as an MCSG moderator and the server will remember you as the best mod! I gave you a flower on Valleyside University last night! Even tho someone killed me right after ;-; . Again, Goodbye Haley and best of luck to you and your channel!

Zatlys

Survivor
Reaction score
:D It was great having you as a Mod for your time in the Community :D But I'm sad to see you go D:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
We are all amazed at the talent of moderation skill you possessed, and you have gone above and beyond what MCGamer could have asked for in a moderator. Haley, you are an amazing person, the way you handle people in random situations, how you are always the person people ask for help, since if you don't know it, nobody will know.

I totally respect and understand your reasoning, and it would feel selfish if we asked you to stay. I hope to see you around more on the servers, and if not, good luck in the future, and with life, even though you don't need it :D

-Nate

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
You were a great mod, I never liked you when I first met you and then after like a week in deception I thought you were the nicest/coolest person ever and was upset when deception disbanded. Good luck with what you pursue in life :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci