• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation: Lemonz87

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo! <33 :( Sad to see you go! ILY!
Thank you <3 I'll still be lurkin' around like always :p

You were a great mod. :)
Thanks Captain :p <3

Bye I am sad to see you do. I hope you are happy with your decision and you have a happy life.
I plan on it :) Thank you <3

Omg DQ bae <3

Sucks to see you go! You were truly amazing <3
This made me smile :) Thank you <3

Haley you were one of the very first moderators that I became friends with in this community and you have brought me and levi along with ying alot of happiness in the time that you were staff here and I'm sure that will not change :*)!!! I would like to thank you for supporting me through the times that I applied for staff and the cheering and congrats from when I actually got it. I will always remember the Lemonade stand and the overall fun! We are soul sistas forever ILY GIRK!!!!
Michael my bae!!! ILYEREMGEEE I threw my computer out the window for you. Thank you <3

You ware a great mod :)
Thank you :) <3

You're the first mod I ever saw, way back yonder when i was but a wee green bean...I haven't talked to you much recently but I hope to still see you around. We all understand what it can be like, the repetition that occurs at times. Regardless, you've set a good example for many newer mods, and players alike :) you will always be my fav citrus <3
Lol! "when I was a wee green bean" xDDD I laughed too hard at this... But Thank You so much! This truly turned my day around! You will always be my favorite Grada <3 xD

Ian... I'm not Huahwi... no RIP xD

Man, now I wish I had taken the time to get to know you better :(. Good luck with whatever life brings you, and I totally understand your reasons for resigning.

I happen to know firsthand that Varsity Tennis can be stressful sometimes ;)
OOOO a tennis player! We need to talk :p It's never too late to get to know me :)

Sad to see you leave the staff team ;-; you were such a good mod!

no mention for me i cri ;-;

PhiIIy ;-;
Ahmagawd how could I forget *slaps self*

Thank you so much <3

shh... Philly ik ;-;

Bye Haley ;-;
I'm not going forever!

Noooo!!! Sad to see you go, you were a great mod :(
Thank you <3 :)

I was looking forward to getting to know some of the current staff ;-; Good luck with whatever you decide to do into the future!
You can still get to know me if you want... no idea why anyone would want to but xD Thank you <3 :)

;-;

Hey Haley, we lost one of our best moderators today, and you will be dearly missed due to the impact you made on so many people. You are beyond appreciated for all the things you did around here, and we won't forget that. I won't delve into too many personal details either; we had several ups and downs but you've made an impact on me I will never forget, probably until the day I die... And I don't just say that in the stereotypical overused way, I genuinely mean it. You taught me things about myself I didn't even know. How to love and better deal with loss. You were an amazing best friend for such a long time, and I am upset to see you go. However, I understand your reasoning, and I respect every single thing about it. I wish you the best and success in everything you do and try, and I hope all goes well with everything, surgery and otherwise, and you'll still remain in my prayers. I have the greatest respect for you, even though I never said it. You deserve the world, and your a hard enough worker to get it. I believe in you and your dreams, and don't let any of the people calling you out get you down. You've got immense potential. I won't go too much more in, but I understand your decision, and hope for you the best. You've made for yourself a permanent spot in the hearts and minds of so many people here, and I hope you don't forget us. Sincerely - CAm.
Since we kind of finished this conversation in private this response here wont be long :3 Thank you :)

NÔÖÒÓŒØŌÕ
AUIJ;FNW'0I[FNEJ W;OUL.FN NOOOOOOOOOOOO HALEY DNT DO DIS PLEZ
I'm sorry ;-;

Sorry to see you go ;( but good luck!

Well everybody needs to move on at some point. I wish you the best in your surgery, good luck with your new school year and my the odds be ever in your favour :p

P.S I wasn't in the the Ex-Staff/ V.I.P section, why you hate me bae :'(
Ahmagawddddd I forgot another one *slaps self*

Thank you so much <3 :)

I'm not going to lie, this made me sad. I honestly can't see who in their right mind would actually say things like that to you, it's just disgusting. Even if you were a fangirl like they said(I know you weren't), it just isn't acceptable to talk to someone like that.

You were one of the moderators who I looked up to, I knew you'd had the job for longer than most and I knew how good you were at it. Sad to see you go... c:
Thank you so much :)

As far as moderators go... Out with the old... in with the new! I'm sure you will do fantastic <3

You were a great mod, sad to see you resign!
Thank you so much :) <3

:( So sad to see you go. But you have to do what you have to do.
Aw ;-; I'm sorry

I just wanted to say that you were a great asset to our staff team. May your future be fruitful and please for the love of god, stop spam favouriting my tweets ;-;.
LOL I WILL NEVER STOP

Anyways..... Thank you so much xD <3

Fruitful... I see what you did there...

I feel like I may have thrown some of those accusations about Huahwi at you on my thread and I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to come out that way and I hope I am not one of the main reasons you chose to resign.

You were always a nice and cheerful person as well as a very effective and hard working member of staff. Sad to see you leaving the team. Hopefully once this whole Huahwi situation dies down you can have sold peace and quiet c:
Don't worry. No one single person made me quit- It was a combined effort of hundreds... what am I saying... *thousands

I really hope that peace and quiet thing happens ;-;

Sad to see you leave... :(

But good luck in the future and I'll see you around! :)
Aw ;-;

Awww, such a shame that parts of the community treated you that way... All the best with your future! :)

Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! http://gyazo.com/a9aa840358a4128ce878eaa611781a5f I found this saved on my pc the other day x)
OMG YES xD I have that screenshot!!!!

sad to see ya retire. <3

Haley....No :(

You were one of the best mods on the staff team when I was a mod, and you grew to be a great friend. Even though we haven't really talked in a long time, I'll remember the long nights just staying up and talking to you. You were always someone who could make me laugh, and you leaving is almost making me cry. You were a great moderator, and a better friend, and I hope you don't leave entirely.

I'll miss you Haley.

ps. getting nearly raped on a regular basis is STILL not normal!
Zeno... I miss you :(

We need to talk again ;-; Bae please

Thank you so much <3 I'll still be around

YES IT IS AHMAGAWD IT HAPPENS

You will never be forgotten here in the MCG community.
:) Thank you <3

You were a great mod c; I remember recognizing you on a server as Bequtiful. Gl in the future!

Halley, thanks for your wonderful service and I wish you the best of luck with your junior year at school, and your surgery today.

Again, thank you so and good luck :)
Thank you so much! <3 :)

lol I didn't know I gave you mod xD anyways good luck in your future plans if you have any but i'm sure I'll be talking to you still :p
You know I'm ur proud first hire :p xD plez FISH

Thanks Tal :)

bai haley D: bff <3
Reven bae D; <3

Its sad to see one of the best moderators mcsg has ever had go. I don't know if you remember meh from rivals but if not thats ok I hope that your surgery goes well <3
Chris... of course I remember you :)

I knew you when you had like 50 wins back with Jack and Shawn and Aviate v1 and eu 22 the best server out there :D I'll miss you and you were always the best mod<3

Haley, Where do i start? Ill miss you as a staff member, the first time i saw you was on the EU servers, then we kept on seeing each others on games. i remember i asked u for your Skype and you said that if i guessed it you would add me, which i did guess. even doe i only talked to you through chat and not Skype calls or anything i knew you were a great person since the first time i messaged you. i remember the day we first talked, it was thanks to ryanmc which told me to join ts and i did. then u joined out of no-where, That day my life changed. you have helped me through with the game and banning or kicking people when i showed u proof. I remember the first time i made u kick someone, it was with ImBlinked, alexjoneso, and periquitoxs. I remember the guy that killed me blockglitched to get to the top of the mountain, i took a screenshot, send it to Imblinked which send it to you, which afterwards you kicked him. regardless, you are the best mod i have ever seen (my opinion) Love you Bae and hope you get well after that operation <3 Ps: I bet that whatever life brings you, would be amazing

Peace
-Minw
This brought a huge smile to my face :) Thank you so much! <3

:c I will still look up to u c:
Aw :c

Sad to see you go :c But I wish you the best of luck with everything. You're amazing, Haley! <3
Amanda it's been so long! Thank you so much! <3 :)

I cri erritm, Thank you for your time as an MCSG moderator and the server will remember you as the best mod! I gave you a flower on Valleyside University last night! Even tho someone killed me right after ;-; . Again, Goodbye Haley and best of luck to you and your channel!
I remember that!!!! Thank you <3 :)

NU, LEMONZ ;(
IM SORRY ;-;

You were a good mod Lemonz <3 I hope you succeed of what you do in the future.
Thank you rca <3 :)

bbbbybyby ;-;

;-; I cri evri tiem...
Join the club...

:D It was great having you as a Mod for your time in the Community :D But I'm sad to see you go D:

Bye Lemonz! We'll all miss you! <3

We are all amazed at the talent of moderation skill you possessed, and you have gone above and beyond what MCGamer could have asked for in a moderator. Haley, you are an amazing person, the way you handle people in random situations, how you are always the person people ask for help, since if you don't know it, nobody will know.

I totally respect and understand your reasoning, and it would feel selfish if we asked you to stay. I hope to see you around more on the servers, and if not, good luck in the future, and with life, even though you don't need it :D

-Nate
This made me smile :) Thank you so much! <3

You were a great mod, I never liked you when I first met you and then after like a week in deception I thought you were the nicest/coolest person ever and was upset when deception disbanded. Good luck with what you pursue in life :)
Oh Kupi... Oh Kupi... Oh Kupi... lol

Thanks bae <3 :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score

Omg DQ bae <3

Michael my bae!!! ILYEREMGEEE I threw my computer out the window for you. Thank you <3

Lol! "when I was a wee green bean" xDDD I laughed too hard at this... But Thank You so much! This truly turned my day around! You will always be my favorite Grada <3 xD

OOOO a tennis player! We need to talk :p It's never too late to get to know me :)

Thank you so much <3

shh... ik ;-;

I'm not going forever!

You can still get to know me if you want... no idea why anyone would want to but xD Thank you <3 :)

;-;

Since we kind of finished this conversation in private this response here wont be long :3 Thank you :)

I'm sorry ;-;

As far as moderators go... Out with the old... in with the new! I'm sure you will do fantastic <3

Aw ;-; I'm sorry

LOL I WILL NEVER STOP

Don't worry. No one single person made me quit- It was a combined effort of hundreds... what am I saying... *thousands

Aw ;-;

Reven bae D; <3

IM SORRY ;-;

bbbbybyby ;-;

Join the club...

Longest post i've ever seen xD

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
It's pretty unreal what some people say when a YouTuber who they watch stops posting for a while. I've had people type the nastiest, rudest things for that reason, and it honestly just makes me drop my head in shame for them. There have been a few times that I've said something back and just questioning why they're so mad, and feel the need to attack me because of it, and they can never give a reason.

Anyways, the point is, don't let the in game harassment get to you. Build up an emotional wall when it comes to the internet, and over time, very little will get to you (some stuff will if they do it enough).

I didn't know you personally, but I've always seen you a lot in game over the year. Everyone has to resign at some point, so I wouldn't feel sad/bad about that. Cheer up, focus on the good, and keep playing behind the scenes with friends. ^^

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score

Omg DQ bae <3

Thank you so much <3

shh... ik ;-;

I'm not going forever!

;-;

I'm sorry ;-;

Aw ;-; I'm sorry

LOL I WILL NEVER STOP

Aw ;-;

Reven bae D; <3

IM SORRY ;-;

bbbbybyby ;-;

Join the club...

Omfg, that multiquote. HalfSquirrel would be proud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci