• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story (Long)

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Never have I seen this happen before.. I've had girlfriends, but none over the internet so i'm kind've at a loss of what to feel. :/ Though glad you got over it, or mostly. It takes a lot of courage to openly admit something like this, even if people were pestering you about it. Respect.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
online relationships were never something i was into. i borderline stay away from talking to people at all because i don't enjoy making friends on the internet because i get too attached. "cold personality" "hard to talk to" "really really rude" have been used to describe me.

you don't need my apologies for your situation but i'd be reluctantly glad to talk to you if you need a statue to talk to.
aussie you're pretty chill so i'm sure it won't be too hard to find someone you can have a relationship with.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
aussie you're pretty chill so i'm sure it won't be too hard to find someone you can have a relationship with.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
you needn't worry, my dongs have been erect for more than 4 hours

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
In the real world, I'm so mature and serious, yet sarcastic. I don't know man.
you should take the blazerboy approach -
be really lazy, don't care about anything, be really chill, act like you're not interested in any girls and eventually one'll float along towards you.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
dude that sucks...

hope you're feeling better now though if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me because I know how it feels, so feel free to pm me.

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that I am NOT the Joel in this story :p
I started wondering about you have way through xD, anyway that was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever read on these forums, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. As I straight guy, I know I would of puked after finding out the truth.

EDIT: I meant to say would have instead of wouldn't have puked but I fixed it xD

Last edited:

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
It's takes some balls to post this Aussie xD But seriously, this is probably the most brave thing I've ever seen posted on the forums. And I respect you a ton for it. Good job, Aussie, good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci