• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My view on Moderators

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what are you hiding? What is the reason you disguise? I've seen only 1 or 2 undisguised moderators, and the only time they do that is when they're playing with people on TS, I think there is really no reason to disguise, and I feel that we (the players) are the ones who have to scope out the hackers, and bypassers. I mean, who takes the time to do that every game? I definitely don't. I feel us (the players) have to experience the hackers, and have to post it on the forums for the mods to see it, I feel you guys (moderators) need to go into games and experience the hackers with us, I mean like if you do, that's great, but why do you disguise? You see famous youtubers who don't disguise, I mean what do you guys have to hide? I don't disguise at all, I've got nothing to hide. I just don't understand why you guys (staff) have to disguise, it's like what are you hiding!? That's all I really need to ask.

~Arcxde
because mods get targeted quite a bit

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what are you hiding? What is the reason you disguise? I've seen only 1 or 2 undisguised moderators, and the only time they do that is when they're playing with people on TS, I think there is really no reason to disguise, and I feel that we (the players) are the ones who have to scope out the hackers, and bypassers. I mean, who takes the time to do that every game? I definitely don't. I feel us (the players) have to experience the hackers, and have to post it on the forums for the mods to see it, I feel you guys (moderators) need to go into games and experience the hackers with us, I mean like if you do, that's great, but why do you disguise? You see famous youtubers who don't disguise, I mean what do you guys have to hide? I don't disguise at all, I've got nothing to hide. I just don't understand why you guys (staff) have to disguise, it's like what are you hiding!? That's all I really need to ask.

~Arcxde
The same reason why anyone else disguises. When I was a moderator, I found that players often tended to target higher members of the community; eg. VIPs and staff members. I myself experienced quite a bit of this. I know the focus of a moderator is meant to be on the community and helping, but it's just plain not any fun to play a game and get targeted.

I mean, who would have thought that staff have the same right to have fun in this game as normal players? Crazy right?

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
because mods get targeted quite a bit
The same reason why anyone else disguises. When I was a moderator, I found that players often tended to target higher members of the community; eg. VIPs and staff members. I myself experienced quite a bit of this. I know the focus of a moderator is meant to be on the community and helping, but it's just plain not any fun to play a game and get targeted.

I mean, who would have thought that staff have the same right to have fun in this game as normal players? Crazy right?
Honestly, I get targeted like every game. Do I care? No, because I play for fun, staff shouldn't really care about target, and just try to show people that they're active, thats all. :)

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok my opinion on the AU moderators are that they need to step up like they are really starting to piss me off. Most of them don't give a dam about what I have say (Meaning in like when I say someone is hacking on whatever server or someone who is breaking a rules). Franky and ImmaSlapYoFace and (Forgot his name starts with d) are the best AU mods. I have been playing for the last 3 weeks and they are the only three that answer me and actually do their job. The rest just tell me to stop spamming because I say it 3 times waiting for someone responds but the other moderators don't respond. On forums the Mods are the best AU, EU, CA and US.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok my opinion on the AU moderators are that they need to step up like they are really starting to piss me off. Most of them don't give a dam about what I have say (Meaning in like when I say someone is hacking on whatever server or someone who is breaking a rules). Franky and ImmaSlapYoFace and (Forgot his name starts with d) are the best AU mods. I have been playing for the last 3 weeks and they are the only three that answer me and actually do their job. The rest just tell me to stop spamming because I say it 3 times waiting for someone responds but the other moderators don't respond. On forums the Mods are the best AU, EU, CA and US.
Mods on AU, are like really... Like, I don't really know 'bout them, but a lot of people say they suck, I think all mods are cool.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, I get targeted like every game. Do I care? No, because I play for fun, staff shouldn't really care about target, and just try to show people that they're active, thats all. :)
Staff show their activity (or, classically do) in the hub, where they're more likely than not undisguised. If they're just playing a game and trying to have some fun, then they should be allowed to disguise so that they don't get targeted. Just because it might not faze you when you're playing doesn't mean staff should have to feel the same way; it certainly gets unenjoyable when you get targeted game for game, simply because you're in a position of importance in the community.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff show their activity (or, classically do) in the hub, where they're more likely than not undisguised. If they're just playing a game and trying to have some fun, then they should be allowed to disguise so that they don't get targeted. Just because it might not faze you when you're playing doesn't mean staff should have to feel the same way; it certainly gets unenjoyable when you get targeted game for game, simply because you're in a position of importance in the community.
I guess I can't argue with that, 'nuff said. :)

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Mods on AU, are like really... Like, I don't really know 'bout them, but a lot of people say they suck, I think all mods are cool.
Ye but you obvoiusly haven't seen the AU staff then because they are hopeless!

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
We're trying to do our best. If you see someone that you think is being disrespectful or something like that you can always report and we can bring that up to the Sr.Staff.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
We're trying to do our best. If you see someone that you think is being disrespectful or something like that you can always report and we can bring that up to the Sr.Staff.
Can you close this thread? I think we've done enough 'discussing'

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Can you close this thread? I think we've done enough 'discussing'
Why do you hate discussions. Your particular one may he over, but various people have had multiple discussion that link in together and separate. It's a good thread, I don't think it's ready to be locked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci