• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My view on Moderators

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you hate discussions. Your particular one may he over, but various people have had multiple discussion that link in together and separate. It's a good thread, I don't think it's ready to be locked.
I don't hate discussions, this is a good thread, yes, I can agree with that. It's just it could start flame, (not 100%) I just felt it should be closed before a flame starts, I don't want to argue with you, so I'm going to end it here. Have a nice day! :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't hate discussions, this is a good thread, yes, I can agree with that. It's just it could start flame, (not 100%) I just felt it should be closed before a flame starts, I don't want to argue with you, so I'm going to end it here. Have a nice day! :)
You're 5 pages too late to use that line, sorry.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
You're 5 pages too late to use that line, sorry.
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I'm super late to this thread. But I think the only thing I agree with is that Staff need to be more active on the forums, I know that the forums probably won't be suited for some Staff, but at least be active and show your activeness please! A lot of moderators I see now of days have like 200 messages and below.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I'm super late to this thread. But I think the only thing I agree with is that Staff need to be more active on the forums, I know that the forums probably won't be suited for some Staff, but at least be active and show your activeness please! A lot of moderators I see now of days have like 200 messages and below.
True that, I agree with yah. :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
But the mods think that having more posts makes them a better mod. I'd love to have active members decide to get mod, not a member who wants mod decide to get active.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
But the mods think that having more posts makes them a better mod. I'd love to have active members decide to get mod, not a member who wants mod decide to get active.
True! So why don't you apply beardy ;)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
True! So why don't you apply beardy ;)
My forum ban dispute would have to win first. I got directed to dispute by an admin only to be gold by a sr mod I have to email an admin...

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
My forum ban dispute would have to win first. I got directed to dispute by an admin only to be gold by a sr mod I have to email an admin...
You'd make a good mod. Why do you have to do a dispute?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci