• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mystic Falls

Do you think i should keep working on this map?

• Total voters

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
You may want to remove those spider webs in the water fall - those are incredibly annoying to be stuck in.
I would advice removing the cobwebs but I gotta say corn looks awesome :D
Corn looks awesome, but remove cobwebs. When people get stuck in them going to corn your going to get a lot of complaints.
It's supposed to be a little hard but keep in mind you are fully capable of swimming under all of them. However i might make little breaks in them so people can swim through uninterrupted.
Thank you for your input. :D

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
Please comment and tell me what you like/dislike about this map.
I mean there's 80 views and 12 comments.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice just bare in mind there are going to be noobs that swim right to the top and complain about fisting.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good! Add some cool traps and side alleys to the caves. Makes escaping corn more interesting >:O

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Unfair corn, some people have a stair way for easy access to get to corn while others get spawned on the corners, and they will have to go a farther distance or, mount it which can be difficult.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks quite good! You have a really nice start and I like the cornucopia! Keep up the great work! :D

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The corn is beautiful and has a great escape concept, except the unfairness of the stairs. Perhaps allow a little alcove between the stairs on the corners to allow everyone an advantageous beginning. The alcove would have more chests, it'd have to be a double layered cornucopia, with the alcove leading to a room below the main top area. That'd make it waaay more fair :)

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
The corn is beautiful and has a great escape concept, except the unfairness of the stairs. Perhaps allow a little alcove between the stairs on the corners to allow everyone an advantageous beginning. The alcove would have more chests, it'd have to be a double layered cornucopia, with the alcove leading to a room below the main top area. That'd make it waaay more fair :)
I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a while and i think you just solved it. ;)
I'll try it, see how it looks and if it makes it look awful i have another idea. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci