• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mystic Falls

Do you think i should keep working on this map?

• Total voters

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks good! Maybe add dates to the first post, so I can see if you are still working on this. I know it's only three days since last post, but it seems to be a long time on these forums :/

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks good! Maybe add dates to the first post, so I can see if you are still working on this. I know it's only three days since last post, but it seems to be a long time on these forums :/
I'm still working on it don't worry.

Reactions: Wyz

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it a lot! I would suggest using the /b e fill tool, and smoothing your terraforming a little bit more though. (If you're using voxel sniper)

Reaction score
Looks nice so far. It's kinda like a much better version of rugged lands, the terraforming could do with a little improvement though. The map might be great when it is done :)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the corn, really good. It looks a lot like rugged lands but rugged lands is one of my favourite maps so that's good. The terraforming is good so far. I'd like to see more screenshots and I'm looking forward to downloading the map or even playing it on mcsg.

Lolzkittiez

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like this map. I think that adding a lot of big caves and traps would make it very interesting.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci