• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mystic Falls

Do you think i should keep working on this map?

• Total voters

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
Meh... Looks like Rugged Lands and the waterfall won't be fun. >.<
You don't swim up, there will be caves leading out back at the pedestals to get out, and retake a look at rugged lands and then back at my spawn building, I personally think mine is more detailed.

luigiriot

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks good. Keep this up.
You said that you are working on caves from the spawn area that players can go through so there's not really much a reason for me to say anything about "getting out of the waterfall will be annoying blah"

But when it comes to building more structures, keeping in that spiritual theme, maybe have large caves with statues and ruined temples perhaps? Something to help give it variety and keep to the theme of what you're making. Or on the hills near the mid to top areas, have small openings to other temples and possibly old houses or something. Idk, just some thoughts to help liven things up

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really. It only becomes a necro when either:
1. Its months old
or
2. The topic is unapplicable

And obviously it is still applicable as he is still working on it, and this is a rather young thread.
Whoops I read April instead of July. *facedesk*

Also, the corn is the best ne I've sen in my time in mcsg IMO. Great work!!

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks good. Keep this up.
You said that you are working on caves from the spawn area that players can go through so there's not really much a reason for me to say anything about "getting out of the waterfall will be annoying blah"

But when it comes to building more structures, keeping in that spiritual theme, maybe have large caves with statues and ruined temples perhaps? Something to help give it variety and keep to the theme of what you're making. Or on the hills near the mid to top areas, have small openings to other temples and possibly old houses or something. Idk, just some thoughts to help liven things up
Good ideas, I'll get on that once terraforming is done :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci