• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Nakatomi Plaza is an idea I've been cooking up for nearly a year now, but only recently have I started executing it. The map will be a game taking place inside a large skyscraper. You will be able to travel by stairs, elevator shafts, and air vents. The map is starting to get into its later-stages. Most rooms are done, but some more are being added as well as constant polishing. A cityscape has recently, and successfully, been placed around the skyscraper. Expect the map to be finished sometime soon.

The exterior of the building

The Cornucopia

The lower half of the corn

The main air-vent shaft

A basic pub on the first floor

A construction site room that makes for the perfect pvp battles.

More of the airvents

A parlor on the first floor

The skyscraper, as well as being around 13 stories high, features a huge airvent system, mazes, puzzles, parkours, traps, and many other goodies and challenges waiting to be discovered. At first glance: Nakatomi Plaza is a small map, but once you get inside you'll realize it's more than just your normal skyscraper. It's one of the greatest gaming experiences of MCSG.

Last edited:

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sounds like Tropheaum. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of closed in maps like this, but good luck anyhow.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sounds amazing, looks great too!
Can't wait to see the finished project!
No doubt you'll receive plenty of people asking to help with it :3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
You should build the surrounding city also, just to make it not seem like a tower in the middle of nowhere..
And I'm assuming the map will be rather small.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You should build the surrounding city also, just to make it not seem like a tower in the middle of nowhere..
And I'm assuming the map will be rather small.
Trust me, I will have a surrounding city. Already planned that out, but that'll come later. Much later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci