• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, By the looks of the screenshots, it looks nice :)

I'm really sorry Team Apollo couldn't help--but it looks sweet! A much better version of Trophaeum.

Awesome, cool idea! :)

Looks pretty cool! Not going to lie.

Thank you everyone for the great response, we really appreciate it. Since we're currently a two man team this map is pretty hard to make considering our ideas are pretty big. You really cheer us up and encourage us to build more. Thanks :).

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A nifty power switch has been added to a control room! It adds an awesome little touch, not only does it help hiding in the corn, but it gives the skyscraper a much grittier, darker feeling at night. It's quite creepy.

As for the airvent switch, I haven't coded that one in yet: can't say I while, but I hope to. It'd be amazing if I pulled it off.

Please note that you won't be able to walk through the front door to get to this switch, there will be part of the airvent shaft the leads into this room. That way it's a bit more difficult to reach.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Looks very professional for an indoor map and it Looks very spacious I would definatly love to see this on the servers.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
A nifty power switch has been added to a control room! It adds an awesome little touch, not only does it help hiding in the corn, but it gives the skyscraper a much grittier, darker feeling at night. It's quite creepy.

As for the airvent switch, I haven't coded that one in yet: can't say I while, but I hope to. It'd be amazing if I pulled it off.

Please note that you won't be able to walk through the front door to get to this switch, there will be part of the airvent shaft the leads into this room. That way it's a bit more difficult to reach.
Thats awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci