• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
FuSioNzZ has joined the build team! He and I have been building a few sweet things :D

Meeting room

This one is under construction

I swear, it's impossible to jam a horse into the vents

We seem to have a, erm, horse infestation in the air ducts.

Another photo of the vents for ya all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nakatomi Plaza is an idea I've been cooking up for nearly a year now, but only recently have I started executing it. The map will be a game taking place inside a large skyscraper. You will be able to travel by stairs, elevator shafts, and air vents. So far the map is in its very early stages, but if you're interested in helping feel free to contact me! As currently, this is a solo project that I have been doing by myself.

The exterior of the building

The main air-vent shaft

A basic pub on the first floor

Two meeting and greeting rooms

More of the airvents
Large toes.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel like this map would take a long, LONG time, but it looks great. Can't wait to see it once it's released :)

It probably wont, we're nearly done.. we only need like 1-2 weeks. But it really depends on how fast we work :D.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sayfisac and I have been working very hard and we've gotten quite a few new things done! I don't want to give out too much, but here's some new rooms!

The cornucopia at long last!

A construction room makes for some amazing gameplay!

Major renovations have been made on the first floor, and more to come.

The airvents are nearly done! There's more rooms in those things than you would ever imagine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci