• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
This is very original idea, I haven't seen a map like this yet but closed in spaces are hard to make for good pvp wich will be a struggle for you i personally rarely like closed in maps but you can pull it of if you make big spaces gl and cant wait to play this map !

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
When is it getting added, I can't wait! I would love this map

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
When you guys see the city that now surrounds the map, you will love it ten times more, trust me on that.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have some great great news guys! I have managed to get a full city surrounding the map! This obviously adds incredible detail, and makes the map have a very special feel to it. Huge thanks to MattuFIN from the Planet Minecraft community for allowing people to use this map for public use.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I have some great great news guys! I have managed to get a full city surrounding the map! This obviously adds incredible detail, and makes the map have a very special feel to it. Huge thanks to MattuFIN from the Planet Minecraft community for allowing people to use this map for public use.
:O This looks delicious

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Was your latest video recorded on this map xD?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks great, but I think I'll lagg on it when you see all thos buildings :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci