• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's been a bit of time since I've done an update or worked on the map, so here we go!
I decided to use a shader pack on these photos, it really makes the building look incredible:

Another shot of the corn:

A risky parkour course on the outside of the building. Pray there's no block glitchers waiting to fist you.

A construction room with a staircase leading up to the roof.

The airvents

Nakatomi Plaza has computers in case you want to play some Minecraft while in a game.

The first floor plaza

The exterior is still in the works. I'm considering contacting people about a pre-built city, as this is very hard work.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been a bit of time since I've done an update or worked on the map, so here we go!
I decided to use a shader pack on these photos, it really makes the building look incredible:

Another shot of the corn:

A risky parkour course on the outside of the building. Pray there's no block glitchers waiting to fist you.

A construction room with a staircase leading up to the roof.

The airvents

Nakatomi Plaza has computers in case you want to play some Minecraft while in a game.

The first floor plaza

The exterior is still in the works. I'm considering contacting people about a pre-built city, as this is very hard work.
Yes!

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks really good, MCSG hasn't had a map that is in a very professional looking building! Good Luck. Its gonna look awesome when it is finished!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The exterior of the building looks great, but too bad players won't be able to see it in game. The interior builds are nothing jaw dropping, but I understand how difficult it would be to build in such a limited space. I would still love to see the layout of the tower and the gameplay, as gameplay is probably one of the most important parts in a map.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
The exterior of the building looks great, but too bad players won't be able to see it in game.
Yes they will, there's a small city outside. He said that a couple of times. Unless those buildings and outside are inaccessible.

Also the map looks really cool. My only problem is that since it mainly takes place in that one building, will the city and area take up enough room to meet MCSG standard radius?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes they will, there's a small city outside. He said that a couple of times. Unless those buildings and outside are inaccessible.

Also the map looks really cool. My only problem is that since it mainly takes place in that one building, will the city and area take up enough room to meet MCSG standard radius?
I meant the actual building, Nakatomi Plaza, not the cityscape, since the cityscape is incomplete.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I meant the actual building, Nakatomi Plaza, not the cityscape, since the cityscape is incomplete.
But if it was added the cityscape would be complete and players could see the exterior, right?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But if it was added the cityscape would be complete and players could see the exterior, right?
Not the exterior of Nakatomi Plaza. And anyway, he's searching for a prebuilt city, so it won't really be his work to judge.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks really dark. Are there screen shots of more than the one building?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci