• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Tips For PvP

SwAmPdOnKeY28

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I am looking for someone who can give me some tips for Pvp , I class myself as an average player but i need some improvement, So if anyone is interested in helping me out add me on Skype: swamp_donkey28
Thanks, ~Swamp!

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have this huge reputation on this server for pvp. Swing and your sword a lot, and then shoot arrow shots when you think your far enough. DAT ACCURACY BOI. After a while of mastering this, you'll become good! O: I think sixzoseven has a pvp server you can practice 1 v 1's on. Also remember that fishing pole. Watch videos of mcsg gameplay, play, and next thing you know, you'll get accused of walking through fire, and having anti bowshot hacks by the rebels! :D *Cough* tomersch *Cough*

Reaction score
Listen to music in the background, especially something exciting or epic. Personally, I prefer Two Steps From Hell or the work of Nobuo Uematsu.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
When I started watching ALOT of MCSG Professional players on YouTube, I looked at there strategies and that's what has made me a good player today! :)

Also, playing with more Elite players.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I started watching ALOT of MCSG Professional players on YouTube, I looked at there strategies and that's what has made me a good player today! :)

Also, playing with more Elite players.
Disagree there tbh, copying other people's play styles only makes you second rate, in my opinion you should make a play style which suits you.

Also, don't die.

Reaction score
shout at the start of the game #KillAllBacca's2013 and there will be a flock of teamers chasing you so you can end up getting lots of kills :)

Zinky

Tribute
Reaction score
Hit Block and Bow Spam, the lesson is over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci