• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A test to see which staff respond the fastest to a brilliant map! This should really put things into perspective onto which is the better staffed server. Also dude, shouldn't you have VIP for Survival Kingdom? That still gets played from time to time, it's a good map.

Btw, any MCSG need to be fast about this and contact someone of higher power right away, because Hive staff are very active.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
A test to see which staff respond the fastest to a brilliant map! This should really put things into perspective onto which is the better staffed server. Also dude, shouldn't you have VIP for Survival Kingdom? That still gets played from time to time, it's a good map.

Btw, any MCSG need to be fast about this and contact someone of higher power right away, because Hive staff are very active.
He got banned & got his VIP revoked for "harassing staff" or something alike. That's what I've heard, I don't know if it's true or not, but he's said multiple times that he's banned.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great! Hope it gets accepted.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Oh wow, looks amazing! It should definitely get added.

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I can see how much effort you have put into the map just by watching the trailer! Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci