• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, this is one of the best maps I've seen in a while. If this doesn't get accepted, I don't know what will.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
not the place to discuss his ban.. yet you brought it up first? anyways I dont want to start a flame war over this. In my opinion we should only accept maps from people who actually respect the servers and the community. That includes the staff
I agree completely, this looks like a great map, but there are plenty of map makers out there who, although may not be as good as you @Biffington2 (But some are), are completely dedicated to MCSG and only make maps for them. Even the map-makers who don't build exclusively for MCSG still respect the Staff members. Take @ejegun for example, he was banned and lost his VIP, but he continues to make maps for MCSG and still likes the community (At least I think he does).

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree completely, this looks like a great map, but there are plenty of map makers out there who, although may not be as good as you @Biffington2 (But some are), are completely dedicated to MCSG and only make maps for them. Even the map-makers who don't build exclusively for MCSG still respect the Staff members. Take @ejegun for example, he was banned and lost his VIP, but he continues to make maps for MCSG and still likes the community (At least I think he does).
Ejegun has stated multiple times that the community and staff are crap...

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ejegun has stated multiple times that the community and staff are crap...
I never said that.
All I said was that staff these days are really bad compared to staff back then. Same with the community. I kinda quit at t he moment because I am really busy with school and my own server, that's the only reason I'm not as active atm. I quit the in game part, haven't played in serious in about a month. I am still gonna make maps though if I have the time for it, and I still like the community, for the most part.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I ahte it! Never add it to the servers! (Jk, I love it PLeaseeeeeeeee add it to the servers templziphan)

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it just me that thinks that the map shouldn't just be added based on a competition between servers ( that comes across as particullarly arogant to me) but rather by feedback from a community that has access to more than just a video. From the looks of it, the map will play out much the same as other city maps and is not all that unique. I can't make myself want this to be added from what I have seen so far .-.
Though I do have confidence that the admins will be able to make a good descision on the matter :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the map will play out much the same as other city maps
That's not a bad thing at all. And what else would you want? More dragons?

Also guys, I think you need to all stop saying stuff like 'oh this mao shouldn't be added because he hates us'. We're damn well lucky to have him post this here at all, and not further promote MCSG's competitors. Anyone saying that the staff are completely fine here obviously haven't had a bad experience with a staff member. I have, fortunately I'm back here because Hive is unplayable for me (EU server). I'm not going to say names, but there are some staff here that have been total jerks, from what I have heard from many people who are no longer apart of the MCSG community. Therefore, we should be pretty thankful that Biffington has put that aside and posted this here, because I think theres plenty of staff here that wouldn't think twice to look into his ban if he hadn't built this.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Also guys, I think you need to all stop saying stuff like 'oh this mao shouldn't be added because he hates us'. We're damn well lucky to have him post this here at all, and not further promote MCSG's competitors. Anyone saying that the staff are completely fine here obviously haven't had a bad experience with a staff member. I have, fortunately I'm back here because Hive is unplayable for me (EU server). I'm not going to say names, but there are some staff here that have been total jerks, from what I have heard from many people who are no longer apart of the MCSG community. Therefore, we should be pretty thankful that Biffington has put that aside and posted this here, because I think theres plenty of staff here that wouldn't think twice to look into his ban if he hadn't built this.
Amen

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score

WHEEOEOOOWWWW you tell em'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci