• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network upgrades this weekend in EU + other news.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like a hub in ca but it does need an update. I don't think it needs more servers though. The servers 20+ almost never have people in them. I'm pretty sure ca doesn't have the thing where the map is picked 30 seconds before the lobby ends (correct me if I'm wrong), so that would be a nice update.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Also our Asia location may be removed due to lack of players playing on that node.

The devs have been working hard and glad this is finally almost finished. Please note that the core update isn't the chest update!
If you see AS servers during their peak time, i.e. after school in Asia (around GMT+8) you will see that every server is constantly filled up. Yes, we do realize that they are empty for the times that people are asleep and/or in school. Up to you, thats my interpretation on the AS community's online presence in Asian servers.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't like a hub in ca but it does need an update. I don't think it needs more servers though. The servers 20+ almost never have people in them. I'm pretty sure ca doesn't have the thing where the map is picked 30 seconds before the lobby ends (correct me if I'm wrong), so that would be a nice update.
This weekend we will make sure that all the locations are upgraded to the version. Some of these servers somehow never got upgraded.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Somebody should make a Survival Games 4 remake for the new maps, just saying. :p

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More CA servers, rather than a CA hub, please. :)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
If AS does get trashed they can always move to Au. I think I get about 300ms to As servers and to be fair, Australian internet isn't very amazing :c On the topic of maps to be added, Pirate's Bay would be cool but Neighborhood by Biffington also seems awesome; I think he intends to keep it exclusive to whichever server claims it. I, personally, don't think ca needs a hub; Au has a hub and since introducing it the servers in-game have become a lot less active. I can't actually find games past 11:30PM anymore, or they're all empty or 3 are in-game.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If AS does get trashed they can always move to Au. I think I get about 300ms to As servers and to be fair, Australian internet isn't very amazing :c On the topic of maps to be added, Pirate's Bay would be cool but Neighborhood by Biffington also seems awesome; I think he intends to keep it exclusive to whichever server claims it. I, personally, don't think ca needs a hub; Au has a hub and since introducing it the servers in-game have become a lot less active. I can't actually find games past 11:30PM anymore, or they're all empty or 3 are in-game.
But but...
I lag more on AU than I do on US :eek:
Don't make me do thisss :(

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
@MattZeeX I think it is in everyones best interest to abandon the AS server list (im joking). But to be completely honest, its a bit too inactive, just because a hundred or so active people lose their servers I don't think that makes such a big difference on MCSG as a whole seeing as US and EU have hundreds of servers and AS (we) only have 12. I think its a good cost saving way for @ChadTheDJ. Don't quote me on the cost saving part as I'm not the one looking at the expenses and costs. Back to maps, I think that new maps would be a wonderful addition to MCSG because to be frank I am getting tired of playing TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost (v.2?) and ValleySide... again, and again, and again.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No CA hub ;-; also keep as for @MattZeeX sake!
<333
@MattZeeX I think it is in everyones best interest to abandon the AS server list (im joking). But to be completely honest, its a bit too inactive, just because a hundred or so active people lose their servers I don't think that makes such a big difference on MCSG as a whole seeing as US and EU have hundreds of servers and AS (we) only have 12. I think its a good cost saving way for @ChadTheDJ. Don't quote me on the cost saving part as I'm not the one looking at the expenses and costs. Back to maps, I think that new maps would be a wonderful addition to MCSG because to be frank I am getting tired of playing TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost (v.2?) and ValleySide... again, and again, and again.
I'm kind of tired of the maps, that's why I took a quick break from in-game play. Now, let's talk about AS servers, As11 and 12 are never played on due to the fact that very few people join 48 player servers because they're so empty, and they're so empty because nobody likes to play empty servers (if you check my channel I have one video where I played a 48 player game and it was barely full). We've lost a big player base but really we may be starting to come back, I urge all my AS buddies to recruit all of the veterans and recruit new players into our fan base, maybe turn As11-12 into regular 24 players servers!

FOR THE GLORY OF ASIAAAAAAAAA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci