• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New anticheat update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
But imagine how many people moderators would have to supervise on even if it wasn't consistent?
You have to take into account that not all hackers would be forgiven. Let's say there are 40 hackers banned daily. That's 1,200 hackers. Now let's say that 30% of them dispute their ban, since most of them will come on hack and then leave like and hack somewhere else. So, 360 people a month dispute it. Now let's say 30% of them are forgiven. That leaves 108 hackers left. For example, let's put 50 of those in American, 40 in Europe, and the 18 left in Australia. I'd say that's pretty easy to cover, considering that not all of them will be on at once and that.

I know it's completely hypothetical, but you could also limit the amount of people who can be forgiven by putting a cap on the amount of disputes accepted by previous hackers and only choosing the absolute best and most well-written disputes at the end of a week (or month).

Atu

Career
Reaction score
You have to take into account that not all hackers would be forgiven. Let's say there are 40 hackers banned daily. That's 1,200 hackers. Now let's say that 30% of them dispute their ban, since most of them will come on hack and then leave like and hack somewhere else. So, 360 people a month dispute it. Now let's say 30% of them are forgiven. That leaves 108 hackers left. For example, let's put 50 of those in American, 40 in Europe, and the 18 left in Australia. I'd say that's pretty easy to cover, considering that not all of them will be on at once and that.

I know it's completely hypothetical, but you could also limit the amount of people who can be forgiven by putting a cap on the amount of disputes accepted by previous hackers and only choosing the absolute best and most well-written disputes at the end of a week (or month).
No

ilikecake6359

Diamond
Reaction score
i agree with this and half of the hackers that actually cheat on every server they go on just delete the server as soon as they are banned

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro. GodChueco Please do not reply to threads that haven't been replied to in over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci