• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Maps & The Map Committee

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 50/50

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a quick input about Boombeards; that map actually had community input, just not from our community. It was made for MCSG during the PMC Survival Games contest, which MCSG and PMC co-hosted. So while most of the input was from PMC's community, it did have input.
To add onto what BlueHeron said, we can't just generalize these forums as the only forums or part that counts. While nobody seems to realize, PMC still is part of our community c: Input from there is just as good as input from here
PMC input is even more based off shaders IMO. Most people on it probably barely play mcsg, or don't play it at all.
Input from there isn't as good as input from here.
Destiny Shiver, Fallen Collosi - Least played maps on the server.
Boombeards Battle - Removed in the next update.

Most maps from PMC look good. People who don't care about Mcsg or have never played it could go on there and diamond anything.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
PMC input is even more based off shaders IMO
Uhhh... To be honest, I'd say more people base it only off the shaders here xD
Now, while the maps gotten from PMC obviously haven't been the best, that's not the PMC community, that's just error of choices on the committee's fault (On boombeards only as desiny's shiver and fallen collossi were from the PMC contest. Those two were just error of the judges in that contest).

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Now, while the maps gotten from PMC obviously haven't been the best, that's not the PMC community, that's just error of choices on the committee's fault (On boombeards only as desiny's shiver and fallen collossi were from the PMC contest. Those two were just error of the judges in that contest).
In fairness there are maps from Pmc which have done well, Chernobyl being an example.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I love destiny's shiver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci