• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Work in progress map - need suggestions

Any ideas on what would make this better and what we should include?

• great wall of china type thing

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • floating islands (a bit like in avatar)

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
does anyone know how often the map contests are? Because we aim to have this map finished by the next one so we can have a slight chance at getting our map in the games.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People aren't really fond with floating structures. I don't see why people hate floating whales and things, but they do. I remember there was a map that had floating structures, but now it is removed.
#BreezeIsland

Carloz360

Tribute
Reaction score
Some PICS!
good 1.png
good2.png
good3.png
good4.png

So that's what me managed to accomplish today. We are making this completely legit because i dont have a bukkit server.
hope you like it!
that weird half broken hill is not finished yet, but you can see our method of making hills from it.
we will do more terraforming and we will be digging into the ground as-well to make it look as natural as possible.

thanks!

Frenchipino

Tribute
Reaction score
Some PICS!
View attachment 10163View attachment 10164View attachment 10165View attachment 10166
So that's what me managed to accomplish today. We are making this completely legit because i dont have a bukkit server.
hope you like it!
that weird half broken hill is not finished yet, but you can see our method of making hills from it.
we will do more terraforming and we will be digging into the ground as-well to make it look as natural as possible.

thanks!
That looks amazing, really! but you know you could just download worldedit and terraform in less than a minute right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci