• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Work in progress map - need suggestions

Any ideas on what would make this better and what we should include?

• great wall of china type thing

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • floating islands (a bit like in avatar)

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
dang, dunno how to get my server to work. for some reason, its saying that its 1.6.2?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this map so far. It's ridiculously beautiful. However, I am worried about the lack of structures. Perhaps you could add a few?

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like this map so far. It's ridiculously beautiful. However, I am worried about the lack of structures. Perhaps you could add a few?
Thank you so much! i know what u mean about the structures though, the reason is because we're focusing on terraforming for now, and then we will add buildings.

jingo

Survivor
Reaction score
thanks! i'm glad you like how it's coming along. any ideas about what time period and style the buildings should be?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
some guy said to me in game that he recorded me with 'bow aimbot' today? he said that i have no pull back. i think its because as soon as i shoot, i pull back, and so he thinks im hacking. He said he will report me and im stuck as to what's going on. im not even sure that mod is out yet for 1.6.
This post seems a bit irrelevant to the thread, but as long as he doesn't have proof, nothing can be done to you.

Turkeystar

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow I can't wait to see how good it will look when you guys are done,I'm looking forward to playing the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci