• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Night Ravens" {Minecraft PvP Clan} {Global Clan}

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): I am 11, just about 12
In-Game Name: kingusa12
Skype (A requirement): kingusa12
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 4 weeks or a month.
Wins: 0 on MCSG, but I have around 40 on Hive.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Loss of points and people who run too much.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Strafing, dodging arrows, and sneaking up.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Block hitters.
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: Because I am not in a clan, and I have a very strong desire to show my pride and skills for a talented and awesome clan!
How often do you play?: 3, maybe 4 days a week, but I am able to be flexible to benefit the Night Ravens in any possible way.
Additional Info: I often play with my friends, and I can record with my friends or solo for YouTube. I also play on a Mac, so I do get a few lag spikes here and there. Thank you for looking at my application, and I really hope I get in. Go Night Ravens!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, Blaze has pretty much been banned from his computer and comes on like once a month, there really isn't anyone who can accept you into the clan, let alone change the list (Because I need to quit :l)...

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, Blaze has pretty much been banned from his computer and comes on like once a month, there really isn't anyone who can accept you into the clan, let alone change the list (Because I need to quit :l)...
Why was he banned?

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Why can't Theo accept people?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 15 (16 tomorrow as of applying)
In-Game Name: BlazeFort
Skype (A requirement): BlazeFort
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Since before MCSG went out of Beta (I think it was late April or May)
Wins: 79 (2 more recently that weren't counted)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Lag and Bugs
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I'm pretty okay with a bow and I'm good at getting behind my opponent
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Lag
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: I'd love to work with people who are good at PvP to further my knowledge of it
How often do you play?: For the most part every day
Additional Info: I'm generally a quiet person so I won't say much in Skype (not much more than I need to), especially when talking to strangers. Also I have REALLY bad internet so I do get kicked kinda often and that does end up causing me to lag most games. other than that I think I'd be a good asset to your clan :)

EDIT: I now know I may not get accepted due to blaze not having access to his computer, but I guess its best to have my application here anyway because I am in no rush to join a clan.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13
In-Game Name: MysteriousWays
Skype (A requirement): You both have me?
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 3-4 Months (I took a little break)
Wins: 148
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, NCP and Huge teams
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Bow, Land PVP, Water PVP and deadkillz :O
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Hackers and NCP
Why do you want to be a Night Raven?: Because it's epic
How often do you play?: about 1-2 hours a day
Additional Info: I love you <3 ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci