• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No More Nodus :o Or So We Hope

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really can't see how hacking can be fun.. Like, you don't do anything.. With forcefield for example, you don't have to do anything but run. The game plays itself. I wonder how fun it is to sit and watch the computer play the game for you..

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I really can't see how hacking can be fun.. Like, you don't do anything.. With forcefield for example, you don't have to do anything but run. The game plays itself. I wonder how fun it is to sit and watch the computer play the game for you..
It isnt fun it is funny. LOLOLOL

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I think Nodus going away is going to do 1 of 2 things:

Good Option No. 1: The hackers will realize that hacking was stupid, move on from hacking, and play the game fairly. All the people who were completely obsessed with hacking will find another game to hack on.

Bad Option No. 2: The hackers will find a bigger and better client to hack with, making most games unplayable.

Time will tell.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happened a while ago, as well. Rough patch, Nodus ending/stopping. Nothing really happened in the end.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
What mjm said is very true there are clients way better than nodus and much less noticeable than nodus which can be a very bad thing.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, some of my hacker friends (not on these servers) already found better clients -_- I actually believe it would be better to use Nodus than some of those other hacked clients, as Elebits mentioned aboce.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah BUT, thing is Nodus will most likely become open-source and be kept up with the hacking community. We all don't like it, but this is most likely the reality :(
Most of the hacking community do not know how to program.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I just nodused something :p. My 14th birthday is July 1 2013. By the time I'm 14 my mod app might be looked at. They are getting rid of Nodus. NEW MINECRAFT UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY WOO Thank you so much Mom and Dad for giving me the best day to be born on :) <3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci