• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonicPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like a good idea. However, I know people that have been banned for killaura when they weren't hacking, for example ItsAustenn, who is a good pvper. This is his banned video -snip-

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
This is great! Now people that don't hack can finally be perma banned first time for no reason! Yay! All the people with good ping, or staff that don't like them will be perma banned!

Banes

Spectator
Reaction score
Quick question. If I set my brightness to high, and my smooth brightness to high, thats basically like turning up gamma.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Quick question. If I set my brightness to high, and my smooth brightness to high, thats basically like turning up gamma.
If you can do it from the normal Minecraft client, it's allowed.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
For those complaining that players who don't hack (by moderators error) will now be banned permanently, if they aren't hacking they will have a successful ban dispute and it doesn't matter how long they were banned for. Even if it's hard to tell, they'll likely be unbanned as it's not conclusive enough.

A very positive change, and hopefully we'll see a nice decrease in hackers (and those complaining about them!)

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I noticed you say details regarding the forgiveness policy are later to come, but I'm concerned of one thing: anyone who has ban evaded may not partake in them. Is this accurate? I haven't played mcsg in quite a while but have ban evaded before and feel I deserve an opportunity in part of this policy, considering I haven't broken an actual rule giving me an offense in over a year. Can you confirm this positively or negatively?
Thanks
-nbroski

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
No, it's really not. Brightness on high, on maps like Moonbase 9, still show you darkness. With upped gamma, you can see everything bright as day.

UltimateHeroes

Tribute
Reaction score
I think its unfair your not allowed to use gamma if your a normal player but if your a Youtuber (VIP etc) Your allowed to use gamma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci