• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
I, Defresa sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I, Denster91 sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I, Eravonia, sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.
Ya crazy? Only my name needs to be bold.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
I, swiitchbackz, sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
I, Lovelights sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.
PLS PLS PLS The targetting is real DX

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
I, {wolf} sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, it was suggested... Then Chad told Dean if he could get enough people to want AU servers, we'd get AU servers. No one said, "If you make a petition for these small petty things and get enough people to sign it, we'll make it happen."
Another reason MCSG is a dictatorship.

Jamiie61

Survivor
Reaction score
Obviously i don't have any friends at all but i hate to see people get targeted so....
I, Jamie sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Reaction score
I, Cat_On_A_Poptart sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
I, DevilishNinja sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I, Jacob/jacobcrocks/Nemints sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci