• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I, 3point, sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Seems like a good idea, getting targeted sucks.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Thats why you get a poop ton of subs! lel jk
I, Sim_Man sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
Ehh, why not? :p
I, xMillo sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'll get the petition for stock piling kool aide going.
If you have a suggestion, make a suggestion in the designated suggestion section. Petitions are useless and obnoxious.
Dang slasher a bit harsh. I understand you have your opinions, but you could say it in a much nicer way. I think an ex sr. mod would be aware of that.

I honestly think this is something that really is needed. Being a friend rank, I get targeted off spawn consistantly also. It gets a bit frustrating. Honestly, when they see the pink name, the people who try hard me, think I am a vip doing youtube vids. So it is pretty much like I am a VIP. OMG REVEN I LOVE YOUR VIDS ( I have never made a video in my life).

Also, maybe while we are trying to help out friend ranks, why not ask for friend ranks to finally get a color here on the forums? -.- lol.

I, Reven86 sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Rip Darkrais friend rank
how did you lose your friend btw? :O

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I, TheMangoTiger sign this beautifully constructed petition, and i believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I, Mooclan, sign this petition by DQ, and I believe that members with friend rank should have Silent Join, for the reasons listed by DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci