• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

RyKko

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(s): RyKko
Skype name: alfredo.pimentel145
What do you want us to call you: Fredy
Where are you from: Portugal
Current Wins: 900~
Current Games Played: 5k~
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty , Elestial , TeamVines , (i really don't remember all)
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: i only leave clan that the environment gets toxic
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I have exp in clans i am good in solo and Team fights i'm really good with a sword and a rod but sometimes i really suck with the bow. i know some people in this clan and i really like them so i don't think nothing can go wrong ^^

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): RyKko
Skype name: alfredo.pimentel145
What do you want us to call you: Fredy
Where are you from: Portugal
Current Wins: 900~
Current Games Played: 5k~
Past Clan Experiences: Almighty , Elestial , TeamVines , (i really don't remember all)
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: Yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: i only leave clan that the environment gets toxic
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: I have exp in clans i am good in solo and Team fights i'm really good with a sword and a rod but sometimes i really suck with the bow. i know some people in this clan and i really like them so i don't think nothing can go wrong ^^
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER

iv_AN

Tribute
Reaction score
GN(s):NatureSampo
Skype name:animalhacking
What do you want us to call you:sampish
Where are you from:italy-england
Current Wins:4fun because i buy this account on website
Current Games Played:4fun
Past Clan Experiences:dancovers 11th euclb -nature - victims clan euclb- and other strong potpvp clan
Do you have TeamSpeak access?:yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time:yes because i like this clan and for the information i speak 3 languages 1 italian 2 english 3 spanish
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk:because i want to play cw with other strong clan and i have most exp with cw :) and i have the very strong skill with sword-bow and rod

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
GN(s):NatureSampo
Skype name:animalhacking
What do you want us to call you:sampish
Where are you from:italy-england
Current Wins:4fun because i buy this account on website
Current Games Played:4fun
Past Clan Experiences:dancovers 11th euclb -nature - victims clan euclb- and other strong potpvp clan
Do you have TeamSpeak access?:yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time:yes because i like this clan and for the information i speak 3 languages 1 italian 2 english 3 spanish
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk:because i want to play cw with other strong clan and i have most exp with cw :) and i have the very strong skill with sword-bow and rod
Declined

Gaviir

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(s): Hesks
Skype name: facebook:giovanni.riotto
What do you want us to call you: giovy
Where are you from: italy
Current Wins: 50
Current Games Played: play for fun
Past Clan Experiences: infernus,desolution.crisis.dynasty,weaken
Do you have TeamSpeak access?: yes
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: yes
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: i love to make cw teamwork and more and i have good exp in a cw

Ristizz

Gold
Reaction score
IGN(s): Ristique, BeatZ5Z (bought account, i didn't make those stats)
Skype name: "cribdl"
What do you want us to call you: Risti
Where are you from: Romania
Current Wins: 60 (400 and something on my past account)
Current Games Played: 250 900 (on my past account) (i don't really care about my stats)
Past Clan Experiences: a lot i might say
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: If i see friendly members and cooperation, yes, of course
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: because you are a clan with a lot of experience, a very old and known clan, and because i have some friends here too and because i want to make peace with kunn xdd.. I know you have almost no reason for accepting me, but i would love if you would give me a try in a small cw or something <3.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): Hesks
Skype name: facebook:giovanni.riotto
What do you want us to call you: giovy
Where are you from: italy
Current Wins: 50
Current Games Played: play for fun
Past Clan Experiences: infernus,desolution.crisis.dynasty,weaken
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: yes
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: i love to make cw teamwork and more and i have good exp in a cw
ACCEPTED AS TRIAL

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(s): Ristique, BeatZ5Z (bought account, i didn't make those stats)
Skype name: "cribdl"
What do you want us to call you: Risti
Where are you from: Romania
Current Wins: 60 (400 and something on my past account)
Current Games Played: 250 900 (on my past account) (i don't really care about my stats)
Past Clan Experiences: a lot i might say
Do you see your self being in this clan for a long time: If i see friendly members and cooperation, yes, of course
Why Do You Want To Join Obelisk: because you are a clan with a lot of experience, a very old and known clan, and because i have some friends here too and because i want to make peace with kunn xdd.. I know you have almost no reason for accepting me, but i would love if you would give me a try in a small cw or something <3.
Denied, some people in the clan said you lacked skill and that you wouldnt fit in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci