• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old Client - Check thread

Like the Client?

• Yes!

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • No. - <- Comment with reason or Pm.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Its Beautiful.

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks amazing! I'm really loving this - such an original idea, especially when coded by yourself and not using the GUI Editor from the Macros mod.
I'm really gonna be using this! But is there a possibility the text could be a little smaller and centered more to the left-hand corner? That would be amazing! But for now I'll use it, really loving this!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This looks amazing! I'm really loving this - such an original idea, especially when coded by yourself and not using the GUI Editor from the Macros mod.
I'm really gonna be using this! But is there a possibility the text could be a little smaller and centered more to the left-hand corner? That would be amazing! But for now I'll use it, really loving this!
Not exactly sure how to make text smaller, I will research on how to have the gui use a smaller gui, because I found when you change the whole client gui to small it goes fairly small. So if I can get that working hopefully that will do, just go to gui small and tell me if you like that size :p Will be sure to add in next update if I figure code out :D

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Not exactly sure how to make text smaller, I will research on how to have the gui use a smaller gui, because I found when you change the whole client gui to small it goes fairly small. So if I can get that working hopefully that will do, just go to gui small and tell me if you like that size :p Will be sure to add in next update if I figure code out :D
I just quickly tried it and if I put it on Normal - it's fine. Thanks for that! This will have a lot of good purposes. :3
Diamonds to you!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just quickly tried it and if I put it on Normal - it's fine. Thanks for that! This will have a lot of good purposes. :3
Diamonds to you!
Do you play in large GUI? :O And glad it's better now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci