• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old Client - Check thread

Like the Client?

• Yes!

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • No. - <- Comment with reason or Pm.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Its Beautiful.

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stopped working on client Hoardly has started making his own version go support his here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-client.20411/#post-172014

Sorry about this won't have the time in future, hoped you all liked it whilst it lasted :D Hoardly is making a nice new one with clickable Gui ect. :D

Hello everyone,

I have been lately working on a MCSG Client which everyone can use. It is compatible with Optifine and most other mods (haven't tested many). I have basically editing the main menu to fit buttons relating MCSG such as a direct link to Forums and Donating. The Ingame GUI is what most people are liking which is shown in the image below:

Hope you like client I am hoping to have more updates in future, I still am only learning code as I go so don't expect something that amazing :p

Downloads:
Version 1.0 - MC_1.4.1
Client Class Files (install like any mod): Mediafire Adfly
Version 1.1 - MC_1.4.1

If you download the .jar file make sure to change it to minecraft.jar
Fixes:
- Moved Cancel button when joining severs (Works depending on GUI/screen size)
- Moved Leaderboard button, was an issue for MAC users
- Re-coded client to have ModLoader, will help with future updates.
Version 2.0 - MC_1.4.4 Compatible with 1.4.5

Fixes:
- Removed Leaderboard Button - Will bring back soon just couldn't be bothered needed to give a quick update.

If you wish to just have MCSG client and install your own mod get the Client Class files, you just drag the files into your minecraft.jar make sure to delete META-INF class.

If you have an question PM me on the forums or add my skype: command.designs

If you wish the donate there is button on main menu. Hopefully you will enjoy this client I have spent some time on it.

Other Mods which will benefit whilst playing:
McCapes: Here
Optifine: Here

Known bugs + fixes:
Can't see my cape but others can (If you have mccapes installed): Go into game and press esc, go to options then multiplayer options, make sure show capes is on. If this doesn't you may need to download McCapes from google. This will have 2 class files you need to add to you minecraft.jar

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try not to double post :p Just edit last post next time :p

tdog210

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been lately working on a MCSG Client which everyone can use. It is compatible with Optifine and most other mods (haven't tested many). I have basically editing the main menu to fit buttons relating MCSG such as a direct link to Forums and Donating. The Ingame GUI is what most people are liking which is shown in the image below:

Hope you like client I am hoping to have more updates in future, I still am only learning code as I go so don't expect something that amazing :p I have also added in MCCAPES which means you can have a custom cape in game, I though this would be a great mod to add since a lot of you are making clans which means you might want to show off your clan cape :D You can change you cape or upload capes at http://mccapes.com/ from there you log in and make a password, this does not need to be your MC password. Don't be making innapropriete capes or may lead to ban. If for some reason you forget your password just try joining reset.mccapes.com this will reset your password for their site. If you need any help with anything contact me using the details below.

Downloads:

Complete MCSG Client Jar (Optifine Ultra, mccapes): Mediafire Adfly
MCSG Client Jar: Mediafire Adfly

If you wish to just have MCSG client and install your own mod get the Client Class files, you just drag the files into your minecraft.jar make sure to delete META-INF class.

If you have an question PM me on the forums or add my skype: command.designs

If you wish the donate there is button on main menu. Hopefully you will enjoy this client I have spent some time on it.
Looks awesome dude :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Been wondering what I'm getting Mass Broadcasted about :p It looks awesome, So it adds capes, although I have a OF cape, X, Y, Z to your GUI, what else?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I realize it's still in development, but do you have any other screenshots? :eek:
I'm most likely going to get that, it looks cool!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Been wondering what I'm getting Mass Broadcasted about :p It looks awesome, So it adds capes, although I have a OF cape, X, Y, Z to your GUI, what else?
That's really it until I learn some more java, I am hoping to add time till refill and players remaining to GUI once I figure the code for it.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
What screenshot's would you like?
Any other features would be great, or a sneak peek on what you're currently working on later. You don't have to post it now, don't feel rushed. xD

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any other features would be great, or a sneak peek on what you're currently working on later. You don't have to post it now, don't feel rushed. xD
I only finished this much as of today so maybe once I get back into the code might see some new stuff coming :p

Main Menu screen: http://puu.sh/1nrPz
"esc" Menu: http://puu.sh/1nrPF

This is all that is really a massive change, hopefully more stuff coming soon. :)

Also I added http://puu.sh/1nrQJ Rules GUI which can be toggled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci