• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "Ole Mary Todd is calling..."

potato?

• tomato

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • :c

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • ;-;

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Well crap, this was a surprise.
Ceroria, thank you for everything you have done for us on the staff team as well as just straight up being an amazing friend.

I wish there were more hours in the day so you didn't have to leave us completely and could find time for our staff team still as well as defeating these time zones once and for all and being able to talk to each other more often without having to stay up until ridiculous times of the night.
Nevertheless you're still an amazing person and you definitely were a well known figure in our community.
You never hesitated to speak your mind and really just be able to tell it how it is, your honesty here is something I admire.
I hope you achieved everything you wanted to in your time with us..

Thank you again, love you to pieces Ceroribae!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Oh no. Who will make me pizza? I need my pizza.

come bacca pl0x. ;-;

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I will miss you Skylar, please be sure to come on the teamspeak if you ever need anything I will be here <3 Clan staff won't be the same :(

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
NNNOOOooooo ceroria you were one of the best staff members mcgamer has ever seen! ;-; thank you for all you've done here. GL with everything <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll miss you Ceroria.
You are a great friend, and obviously a wonderful resignation thread writers(not as good as Col's though ;) )

You are one of the best to ever walk through the gates of the Staff Interview Room(best analogy 2k16)

Good luck in life.
Quack Quack & Quack Quack <3
Quack quack quack <3

I'll miss being around on the staff team with you, but I'll still be around very often c:
When you got sr.staff everybody was relieved. You were one of the mods anyone could go for anything. Shouldve gotten admin ;) Gl and u will be missed

P.s everybody though i was you; my friend put ceraron as the best sr staff instead of u ripp
lololololo ceraron best Sr Mod 2016!!! But hey, I can't be missed if I don't leave, so I'll seeya around :D
Thanks for all the stuff you have done for the Community =D
<3
Rip we all loved you
And I love all of you too ;)
Ceroria the best staff member tbh. Sad to see you go ;-; Hopefully I will see you on the forums and hopefully on the server.
You definitely will see me, I'm not leaving :)
I know you don't know me but when you followed me on Twitter, I died a little c: Out of all the staff team you were probably the only person I'd fan girl over.
Thankyou for all your hard work :) best of luck with irl stuff!
Well you can't say I didn't know you, because I'd like to think at least we became decent friends over those few Twitter conversations and I'd seen you around the forums from time to time. Keep doing you, I'll seeya around :p
Ceroria this is one of the best pranks in the history of pranks
Dude come on there's a camera in that car, see? ;)
damn MCGamer , back at it back at it again with losing one more amazing person , patient and The Best guy on the staff team who has amazinq skills (God)
Aww well hey don't worry, there are plenty of senior staff members equally dedicated and patient :)
wtf bruh no :(
I knew u way before u even got mod and u were/are so friendly and nice to everyone all the time^^
Gl to whatever u do fam
^-^ never stop memeing my dude
NO CERORINUB!!!
;-;
;-;
Well crap, this was a surprise.
Ceroria, thank you for everything you have done for us on the staff team as well as just straight up being an amazing friend.

I wish there were more hours in the day so you didn't have to leave us completely and could find time for our staff team still as well as defeating these time zones once and for all and being able to talk to each other more often without having to stay up until ridiculous times of the night.
Nevertheless you're still an amazing person and you definitely were a well known figure in our community.
You never hesitated to speak your mind and really just be able to tell it how it is, your honesty here is something I admire.
I hope you achieved everything you wanted to in your time with us..

Thank you again, love you to pieces Ceroribae!

Awh, I love you too Danni. Keep being you, and stay as supportive, kind, helpful, and freaking incredible as you are ok? I'll be on as much as I can so we'll definitely see each other <3
well..

ffs
nick pls
Oh no. Who will make me pizza? I need my pizza.

come bacca pl0x. ;-;
Wait, I thought you were making me pizza? :eek:
I will miss you Skylar, please be sure to come on the teamspeak if you ever need anything I will be here <3 Clan staff won't be the same :(
I'll miss you too Imanol my man, maybe I'll create some fake clan situations to come on and give you :kappa:
NNNOOOooooo ceroria you were one of the best staff members mcgamer has ever seen! ;-; thank you for all you've done here. GL with everything <3
Thank you so much Molly!! I'd love to keep in touch still so pls don't leave :(((

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Damn Ceror, this was so unexpected..

So, I have been a staff member for nearly 6 months and ever since the beggining, you were one of my role models. You were an amazing staff member and you will be truly missed in the staff team!

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and I am hoping to see you around! <3

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
When I saw this thread I had no words. But everyone has there time to go.

<3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No ;-; Y u do dis. I hope everything goes well in the future

I used my 500 post to write this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member