• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "Ole Mary Todd is calling..."

potato?

• tomato

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • :c

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • ;-;

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to say here. When we first met it was when you were still XYZebrABC. You were one of the nicest people I'd ever met ingame. You are a great role model for everyone, and worked so incredibly hard for us. It's unfortunate, but even the best have to go eventually. I'm really glad you'll be sticking around though :) I don't know if I could handle an MCGamer without Ceroria!

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
Ceroria I'm feeling quite the same way and since the leaving of the people I love most, like MisiLica TotalDramaTony and now you, I feel like there is no reason for me to stay. I love you so much sky and I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. I wish we could've gotten closer but I'm just glad I can call you my friend. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most, for allowing me to be a part of clan staff, and being a huge role model for me. I love you so much sky I hope to see you soon and often :(

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Well you can't say I didn't know you, because I'd like to think at least we became decent friends over those few Twitter conversations and I'd seen you around the forums from time to time. Keep doing you, I'll seeya around :p
OMG WE'RE FRIENDS
Also I can slide into ur dms now??

Last edited:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I've always admired how you seem just flow with things. I know it sounds weird but I can't really describe it. It just seems like that no matter what the situation is, you always stay cool and always have a right answer. Thank you for what you did for the team and giving me an opportunity in Clan Staff. <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Damn Ceror, this was so unexpected..

So, I have been a staff member for nearly 6 months and ever since the beggining, you were one of my role models. You were an amazing staff member and you will be truly missed in the staff team!

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and I am hoping to see you around! <3
Thank you so much Getix! It's been a pleasure working with you and watching you grow from a forumer to an incredible staff member :)
When I saw this thread I had no words. But everyone has there time to go.

That is quite true, and of course I'll still be around, just as a grapified version of myself <3
No ;-; Y u do dis. I hope everything goes well in the future

I used my 500 post to write this.
The fact that you considered this worthy of your 500th is more than most words can express, so thanks <3

And everything certainly will go well for me, I'll make sure of that ;)

I'm not sure what to say here. When we first met it was when you were still XYZebrABC. You were one of the nicest people I'd ever met ingame. You are a great role model for everyone, and worked so incredibly hard for us. It's unfortunate, but even the best have to go eventually. I'm really glad you'll be sticking around though :) I don't know if I could handle an MCGamer without Ceroria!
Thank you ever so much for the kind remarks my friend, and hey, there is no MCGamer without Ceroria because he's right here :kappa:
Ceroria I'm feeling quite the same way and since the leaving of the people I love most, like MisiLica TotalDramaTony and now you, I feel like there is no reason for me to stay. I love you so much sky and I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. I wish we could've gotten closer but I'm just glad I can call you my friend. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most, for allowing me to be a part of clan staff, and being a huge role model for me. I love you so much sky I hope to see you soon and often :(
Andrew, just know that there is always a reason for you to stay. As a moderator I can tell you care deeply for the network, use that to fuel your actions and work your best until you know deep inside it's the right time to go, which for you I think you have some more gas in the tank ;)

Thank you for being part of our clan staff team, it was a pleasure working with you and being your friend <3
OMG WE'RE FRIENDS
Also I can slide into ur dms now??
abso freaking lutely
I've always admired how you seem just flow with things. I know it sounds weird but I can't really describe it. It just seems like that no matter what the situation is, you always stay cool and always have a right answer. Thank you for what you did for the team and giving me an opportunity in Clan Staff. <3
Well, I've always made it a goal to at least make it seem like I have a grasp on what I'm doing even if I have no clue whatsoever, so I guess I did a good job :kappa:

Either way, I'll miss being on the staff team but I'll see you all around frequently, don't worry :)

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroriaaa <33 Trial buddy! You were a great friend to me and sad to see you leave the staff team ;( U were a great asset to the staff team and I'm so happy we had the chance to be friends :D

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh Ceroria.. I thought this was a joke at first but I've seem it not..

Ceroria.. You've always been there with clan issues or anything really, You were such a great senior moderator and just a really nice and chill Senior moderator. When I became moderator sadly I would will never see you. I see why you resigned and you have great reasons too but I'll miss ya nub. Thanks for always being there for myself and other staff members. I will really miss you around here.. ;c

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroriaaa <33 Trial buddy! You were a great friend to me and sad to see you leave the staff team ;( U were a great asset to the staff team and I'm so happy we had the chance to be friends :D
Why thanks Hector! I'll Seeya around :D
Oh Ceroria.. I thought this was a joke at first but I've seem it not..

Ceroria.. You've always been there with clan issues or anything really, You were such a great senior moderator and just a really nice and chill Senior moderator. When I became moderator sadly I would will never see you. I see why you resigned and you have great reasons too but I'll miss ya nub. Thanks for always being there for myself and other staff members. I will really miss you around here.. ;c
its just a prank bro ;(

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Just saw this ;-;

Probably the best staff member I have seen around in a long time. Thanks for your service, you impacted a lot of people.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
hopped on the forums for the first time in a while in order to procrastinate essay because thats obviously the best time right?

anyway, after these huge gaps in foruming, i saw you go from mod to sr. staff (congrats, by the way) to vip??? i understand your decision and fully support it. best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci