• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*One Month Iron Donor Contest*Give me the most random paragraph you can possibly think of

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I was recently looking around casually on yahoo answers for the most odd questions I've ever seen, when i tripped over a tree stump and fell into a question that simply said "Just give me the most random paragraph", When i read the top voted response and some others it made me happy to read what type of insanely weird and crazy stories people can come up in a paragraph, after about 2 minutes of thinking about it i decided i would make a contest, on the forums too see what type of crazy insane writers we had here on mcsg, I'm looking for just the most insane story you can think of the winner will be rewarded one month iron donor. READ THE RULES BELOW.

RULES
  • No plagiarizing, if i find out you copied someones work you will be disqualified.
  • Prize is only one month iron donor, Might be able to send 10 USD through paypal instead.
  • Story must be Crazy, No serious stories allowed.
  • Winner will be decided on 7/19/13
  • No hating on others stories.
  • Be nice about criticism.
TIPS

• Try not to center the story on one topic.
  • Make it as funny as possible
  • Don't make the story stupidly random (Make the story understandable)
  • Read your story over a few times and have some other people look it over before posting it.
HAVE FUN WHEN WRITING YOUR STORY!!!! These are the current entry's(If you want to enter you still have 5 days!)

• RC_4777
  • toby22
  • Yomega
  • Sup3rT0nyRocks
  • ExKing
  • DisabledAngel
  • Fnnythe3hd
  • Bilzybob
  • Otto
  • SkillfulReptile
  • Tinyoneo
  • funnybunny
  • ChibiGoose
  • Turnip
  • mtgriffin1
  • William_FTW
  • BlazeMaster
  • noobslayer726

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that his faithful dog had been dead for many years. He wondered where the road was leading them. After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. As he reached the wall, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch, and the street that led to the gate made from pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side.
When he was close enough, he called out, "Excuse me, where are we?"
"This is heaven, sir," the man answered.
"Wow! Would you happen to have some water? We have traveled far," the man said.
"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up."
The man gestured, and the gate began to open.
"Can my friend," gesturing toward his dog, "come in, too?" the traveler asked.
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."
The man thought a moment, remembering all the years this dog remained loyal to him and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going. After another long walk he came to a plain dirt road, which led through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.
"Excuse me!" he called to the reader. "Do you have any water? We have traveled far."
"Yes, sure, there's a faucet over there." The man pointed to a place that couldn't be seen from outside the gate. "Come on in and help yourself."
"How about my friend here?" the traveler gestured to his dog.
"There should be a bowl by the faucet; he is welcome to share."
They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned faucet with a bowl beside it. The traveler filled the bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree waiting for them.
"What do you call this place?" the traveler asked.
"This is heaven," was the answer.
"Well, that's confusing," the traveler said. "The man down the road said that was heaven, too."
"Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's hell."
"Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?"
"No. We're just happy that they screen out the folks who'd leave their best friends behind in exchange for material things."
The end...............................or is it?

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that his faithful dog had been dead for many years. He wondered where the road was leading them. After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. As he reached the wall, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch, and the street that led to the gate made from pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side.
When he was close enough, he called out, "Excuse me, where are we?"
"This is heaven, sir," the man answered.
"Wow! Would you happen to have some water? We have traveled far," the man said.
"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up."
The man gestured, and the gate began to open.
"Can my friend," gesturing toward his dog, "come in, too?" the traveler asked.
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."
The man thought a moment, remembering all the years this dog remained loyal to him and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going. After another long walk he came to a plain dirt road, which led through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.
"Excuse me!" he called to the reader. "Do you have any water? We have traveled far."
"Yes, sure, there's a faucet over there." The man pointed to a place that couldn't be seen from outside the gate. "Come on in and help yourself."
"How about my friend here?" the traveler gestured to his dog.
"There should be a bowl by the faucet; he is welcome to share."
They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned faucet with a bowl beside it. The traveler filled the bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree waiting for them.
"What do you call this place?" the traveler asked.
"This is heaven," was the answer.
"Well, that's confusing," the traveler said. "The man down the road said that was heaven, too."
"Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's hell."
"Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?"
"No. We're just happy that they screen out the folks who'd leave their best friends behind in exchange for material things."
The end...............................or is it?
GG

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once upon a chicken nugget there was a bacca. He ate 15 sandwiches and exploded in a ball of sunscreen. It was a trap! Then, the main invasion force was clear to come through. They decimated Bacc City by preventing them from reaching their diamond axes. But just when they thought they were in control they all died spontaneously. The Pringle Man had poisoned the army! He swooped in to steal the army's supplies with the help of his accomplice the Monopoly Man. But they weren't the only ones who wanted the supplies. The Rebel Alliance needed supplies to fight the Imperial Army and were eager to get them for free. When they saw Mr. Monopoly and the Pringle Man, the Emperor's best agents, they drew their weapons and began to fire. But they were no match for Mr. Monopoly; he had rolled double sixes and landed on a community chest square. After defeating the Rebels they decided to go to their secret base to get secret technology they were working on: a portal to our world. On the way they were attacked by a wild pack of broccoli, but they easily fended them off. After reaching the rebel base, they fought their way through with barbecue flavor and monopolies. Finally, they reached the lab. They busted in, threw salmon at the Rebels still inside, and jumped through the portal.

They landed in a stall in a women's bathroom in Japan. Hastily leaving, Mr. Monopoly flew on the Pringle Man's giant floating head as he could not fly in our world. They settled on an island in the Pacific, battled laser cannon-wielding dolphins, and built up the island in the shape of the Pringle Man's head. They plotted their world takeover and decided they would need lots and lots of butter. Mr. Monopoly went to the movies to acquire butter. Needing to buy a ticket to get in, he bought one to a movie about South American temples. He got the last seat in the theater. Then, a boy came up to him and challenged him to a Pokemon battle for the seat. Mr. Monopoly threw a Pringle can at his head, knocking him out, stole his pants, grabbed some butter, and flew away on a giant baseball. However, the boy called upon Diego (Dora's cousin) who came on a condor, gave him pants, and started pursing Mr. Monopoly. Mr. Monopoly landed on the Pringle Man island and he and Pringle Man prepared to fight. When they boy landed, he threw Clorox wipes on them, making them shrivel up and die. Before he died, Mr. Monopoly wondered: "How did he know our weakness?"

But back in the other dimension, the Planter's Peanut man heard about a boy who killed his friends...

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Random player joins the game
Random player: Team Chad PLS I FAN
ChadtheDJ left the game
Random player: Team meet In CAKE ROOM!! I love baccas :3

END :D

Trololololol

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Twice upon a bar, a tricycle walked to the bed. It drove to the place where wool ate turkey. Two beacteria asked the tricycle, "do you like drinking iPads?" It said, no, but the sun rises in the east. They said" ok good for the turkeys." Then the tricycle chose a way to kill slippers. It got a blanket and wrapped it around a cabinet and killed it. It ate the slipper happily. After he went to the trash can, which told funky fables. The trash can said a weird fable. After, the trash can went to the park and swung on the banana. The potato got rabies since his box bit his winkle. The end.

I used my surroundings to make this story :p

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once upon a chicken nugget there was a bacca. He ate 15 sandwiches and exploded in a ball of sunscreen. It was a trap! Then, the main invasion force was clear to come through. They decimated Bacc City by preventing them from reaching their diamond axes. But just when they thought they were in control they all died spontaneously. The Pringle Man had poisoned the army! He swooped in to steal the army's supplies with the help of his accomplice the Monopoly Man. But they weren't the only ones who wanted the supplies. The Rebel Alliance needed supplies to fight the Imperial Army and were eager to get them for free. When they saw Mr. Monopoly and the Pringle Man, the Emperor's best agents, they drew their weapons and began to fire. But they were no match for Mr. Monopoly; he had rolled double sixes and landed on a community chest square. After defeating the Rebels they decided to go to their secret base to get secret technology they were working on: a portal to our world. On the way they were attacked by a wild pack of broccoli, but they easily fended them off. After reaching the rebel base. They fought there way through with barbecue flavor and monopolies. Finally, they reached the lab. They busted in, threw salmon at the Rebels still inside, and jumped through the portal.

They landed in a stall in a women's bathroom in Japan. Hastily leaving, Mr. Monopoly flew on the Pringle Man's giant floating head as he could not fly in our world. They settled on an island in the Pacific, battled laser cannon-wielding dolphins, and built up the island in the shape of the Pringle Man's head. They plotted their world takeover and decided they would need lots and lots of butter. Mr. Monopoly went to the movies to acquire butter. Needing to buy a ticket to get in, he bought one to a movie about South American temples. He got the last seat in the theater. Then, a boy came up to him and challenged him to a Pokemon battle for the seat. Mr. Monopoly threw a Pringle can at his head, knocking him out, stole his pants, grabbed some butter, and flew away on a giant baseball. However, the boy called upon Diego (Dora's cousin) who came on a condor, gave him pants, and started pursing Mr. Monopoly. Mr. Monopoly landed on the Pringle Man island and he and Pringle Man prepared to fight. When they boy landed, he threw Clorox wipes on them, making them shrivel up and die. Before he died, Mr. Monopoly wondered: "How did he know our weakness?"

But back in the other dimension, the Planter's Peanut man heard about a boy who killed his friends...
good job

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Taking a look around, the tree said "What is this place? Why are we here?"
The tree next to him, named Joe, was all like "dood wtf y u keep sayin dat?"
Robert said "Sorry about Joe, he's uneducated. Translation: Why do you keep saying that?"
Joe said "dood yeh u say dat evry day stahp bein a drama kween."
Robert said "He has a point, you've said that like 20 times since we've gotten here. We're here to monitor infected saplings so they don't lay eggs."
Treela, the main character, says "Well what if it is just a conspiracy, why do they need the military to watch these saplings?"
Robert said "Because they can become violent and need to be controlled."
Treela replied "Well you go check and see if the perimeter is clear."
Robert questioned "How do you suggest I do that? I don't have legs."
Treela answered "How do you think? We have magic cupcake teleporting powers remember? Look!"
And Treela suddenly teleported away, not realizing what he'd done, he'd teleported straight into the future. He found himself outside his owner's home, in a weird, alien steampunk world.
"This isn't right! Oh NO" Treela shouted as an alien drone found him and shot their plasma lance right at him.
"PIE POWER ACTIVATE" Treela screamed. He teleported away, and found himself deep in the past, back when trees still were stationary and man ruled the world, using trees for buildings and paper. It seemed he had teleported straight into the uprising of the trees.
"You there, take this weapon and help us take the Capital!" The General said. And so he did, and after a long and epic battle of firing his pie rifle at the humans the Capital was taken and the world was saved!
"That was great and all, but I better be going." Treela admitted. He teleported back to his own time. While in limbo he thought to himself the effect he just had. He had just helped trees get their freedom by overtaking the human Capital! He had a great feeling inside as he reached the end of the wormhole. When he exited, he was over a giant cliff. He was falling and falling and he hit the ground, all of his twigs snapped, and he was dead on arrival. G. G.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once upon a chicken nugget there was a bacca. He ate 15 sandwiches and exploded in a ball of sunscreen. It was a trap! Then, the main invasion force was clear to come through. They decimated Bacc City by preventing them from reaching their diamond axes. But just when they thought they were in control they all died spontaneously. The Pringle Man had poisoned the army! He swooped in to steal the army's supplies with the help of his accomplice the Monopoly Man. But they weren't the only ones who wanted the supplies. The Rebel Alliance needed supplies to fight the Imperial Army and were eager to get them for free. When they saw Mr. Monopoly and the Pringle Man, the Emperor's best agents, they drew their weapons and began to fire. But they were no match for Mr. Monopoly; he had rolled double sixes and landed on a community chest square. After defeating the Rebels they decided to go to their secret base to get secret technology they were working on: a portal to our world. On the way they were attacked by a wild pack of broccoli, but they easily fended them off. After reaching the rebel base. They fought there way through with barbecue flavor and monopolies. Finally, they reached the lab. They busted in, threw salmon at the Rebels still inside, and jumped through the portal.

That's actually the alternate perspective of a story I wrote in school about the boy (who's name is Caleb.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci