• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*One Month Iron Donor Contest*Give me the most random paragraph you can possibly think of

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
In the middle of the night I hear "Oloooolooooloooooolaaaa" coming from outside of my window. I rush to go see what it was. I was shocked to see 3 baccas having a picnic in the middle of the road. They were the most disgusting beast I have ever seen, I couldn't help but laugh. It caught one the baccas attention, he looked up at my window and gave me a death look. Suddenly the three baccas run up to the house and started to climb up to my room. When I thought humanity was lost, Mr.T pulled up in a pink lemo, hopped out build out a revolver and shot one bacca. It got the other two baccas attention they jumped off the house onto Mr.T and ate his brains. Luckily Justin Beiber came to save the day! He accidentally ran over on bacca but the other ripped his face apart. It was my time to save the day! I jumped out my window onto the bacca stole his axe from his back pocket and whacked him in the head with it. The bacca didn't die! It turned out to be a foam axe, he revealed the real axe and put up close to my face ready to kill me! Then ChadTheDJ, came and killed the last bacca with a Iron Sword. I got up and thanked Chad and invited him to my tea party. He accepted. We both had a steaming glass of tea. Once we finnished chad went back home. The end!

The moral is; never laugh at baccas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci