• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on New Maps

Do you like the new maps

• Yes

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Potato

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well my favourite map is Rugged Lands maybe because I helped on it and I love the gameplay because I think it's a very fun and various map what about you?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, the only one i've got a chance to play on was moonbase, i didn't like it at all. Bad builds. Nothing well made, then we've got the uninteresting enviroment around it. I just don't like it, nothing personal.

Rugged so far seems rather nice, but, every singe time, every single flippin time, i've gotten teamed with guys with full iron armor, plus, the corn is very unfair.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, the only one i've got a chance to play on was moonbase, i didn't like it at all. Bad builds. Nothing well made, then we've got the uninteresting enviroment around it. I just don't like it, nothing personal.

Rugged so far seems rather nice, but, every singe time, every single flippin time, i've gotten teamed with guys with full iron armor, plus, the corn is very unfair.
Maybe you should change your strategy. And BTW you should know that climbing out of spawn is the high risk way of doing it. You should try run for a tunnel next time. That was just a tip. And thanks for the feedback. When I finally get to play rugged I will dominate because I appear to be the only one who knows how to play the map best. Go on Skype some time and I will teach you :)

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I hate the corn on rugged lands, but I think thats the only new map that I like.

Edit: The new solar frost is now my favourite, I totally forgot about that :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci